[USA] Thandois's Ethics Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443241519

Discord name: Dagamer2112#8472

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around a month and a half now. Estimated a week of playtime.

In what country are you located?: US.

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Thandois, Oliver "Thandois" Anderson

Civilian name: Thandois

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-Alpha-Former, MTF E11 SGT-Former, MTF B-1 PVT-Current, GOC SPC-Current, GENSEC Captain-Current

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No stuff punishments on record, 1 jail for loitering when I first joined the server.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I believe I am a amazing Candidate for ECA as I know the code of ethics regarding the rules and procedures during D-Block or tests. I also have the CL4 personnel experience as Gensec Captain which also makes me a great leader and can do amazing roleplay as GOC and GENSEC which involves alot of communication with Ethics. Another reason why I think I am the best Candidate is my communication skills, when I talk to people which I do alot especially as GENSEC Captain I think thats very important as a ECA because we interact with people all across the facility and need good people skills with our job as all we deal with his how people act. The last reason I think im the best candidate is Activity, I am almost always online after 6pm EST on weekdays and all day on weekends, if im not ingame I respond really quick in Discord with quick and accurate answers.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: The Ethic Committee is very well known around the Foundation for making sure everything is being done properly and in a "Ethical" matter, these include D-Class wrongly murdered, personnel(mostly researchers) wanting to do tests which could only result in nothing being learnt and casualties, They also enforce CoC and make sure everything in the foundation is going smoothly and in a orderly fashion. They also make sure no question or concern go ignored in the entire facility, whether that's a small question from a GENSEC regarding Ethical rules in D-Block or big issues form Site Admin regarding changes in how tests operate. However most importantly as a Assistant it is your job to fulfill the orders from Ethics Members or the Chairman's requests, this is very vital as they are who ECAs look up to and take notes from in order to approve.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Code Name:
Thandois

Full Name: Luca "Thandois" Williams

Date Of Birth: 02/12/1999

Est. 1999

Luca grew up in a wealthy family living with his parents, Lloyd and Beth, and his younger sister Annabelle. His father is a Heart Surgeon who retired after 25 years of service. Lucas' parents were very old when he was born, both being 48 years old. Luca was ignored during most of his younger years and was dealt with by his Butler Bernard. Luca had an amazing childhood always getting what he wanted, whether that was new video games or private drives to the beach or amusement parks. He had all this wealth growing and he was turning out to be quite the spoiled kid. Luca went to private school and despite the stereotype of a rich spoiled kid he was quite smart. He impressed his teachers with all As and was quite the athlete. He played Rugby and had a lifelong dream of playing professional Rugby as he had quite the love for it.

The date is January 21st, 2015, Luca has been performing amazingly at school and at Rugby being scouted by many colleges, Unfortunately what comes next would almost ruin his goal. Luca hears the bell ring for possibly the last time at his school. He takes the bus back home, puts his books down and lays on his bed. That's when his Father knocks on the door and walks in, “Luca, I need to speak to you. As you know me and your Mother have been experiencing issues with health. We are old and are incapable of taking care of you, Bernard recently retired from being a Butler to enter retirement. With all this happening we decided to send you to live with your Aunt and Uncle in the Americas.” “What! Why couldn't you tell me this sooner? I had plans to go to college here, I had plans to play Rugby. Why would you do this to me?” Said Luca, “You leave tomorrow to pack your belongings” His father responds. Luca angrily begins packing his belongings into a small suitcase, he brought nothing more than his phone, a portable charger, his laptop and a few extra changes of clothes. The next day he gets driven to the airport after saying bye to his parents for the last time as they have no plans to come visit him. He gets on the plane, puts his headphones in and stares out the window.

The date is February 15th, 2015, Luca has been having trouble adapting to this new way of life in Seattle Washington, his Aunt and Uncle were middle class citizens so it was a big change for him. His Uncle worked for the US Government however his job exactly was unknown to Luca and his Aunt was a housewife, they had no kids so taking care of Luca has been quite the handful for them. He has been living in a little room under the stairs as they lived in a very small home. The transition from Australia secondary school to America High School has been quite the change, the classes are very different he could barely keep up with his assignments and work alongside that he decided to pick up American Football. This new life in Washington made Luca quite the new person, he was now more interactive with people around him, making new friends and hanging out instead of staying home all day. This made Luca quite the popular individual at school. During this Luca was finding his new love for American Football, it was almost like his second coming he was even better at it than Rugby, he was enjoying it and even considered getting into college with it. He was checking out a lot of nearby colleges with his uncle. Unknown to Luca at this current time his Uncle had other plans for him.

A few years go by the date is June 3rd 2017, Luca has finally graduated from High School with a 3.8 GPA and Colleges reaching out to him to play Football for him. However around this time Luca’s uncle asked this very simple question that changed his life forever, “Would you be interested in a part time job?” Up to this day Luca was unaware that his father was a part of all he knew was that he was “Part of the Government” Luca was a bit confused as he knows that his uncle has seen his College options and scholarships. “I planned on going to College, you know this Uncle, why would I get a job now?”. Luca responds. “How about you come check out my day at work and tell me what you think.” Unknown to Luca this wasn't just an ordinary invite to his Uncle's job this was an invitation to his new life in the Foundation. Luca and his Uncle hop in the car and prepare for a long drive which to his Uncle was an everyday commute.

After the 3 hour long drive they arrive and what seems to be the middle of nowhere, they drive further to discover what looks like a military base marked with Do not enter signs and guard posts. They walk past the checkpoint and enter a building with no markings, once inside Luca looks around to see a very well furnished building with heavy duty doors that have the markings “SCP Foundation” on them. He gets given a tour of the facility, the ins and outs regarding their purpose and shown some of the entities ‘Whoa what are these creatures” he says walking past 999 and 073 in the hallways. “These are what we like to call SCPs there anomalies we keep secure from any harm they could cause to the surface, we do research here so we could eventually further our studies in the field of technology and making sure the earth is safe from these anomalies "this is when Luca’s Uncle reveals to him his true identity as a member of the Ethics Committee with a simple sentences “Hello Luca welcome to your new job, as my assistant.” Luca was shocked he never agreed to do this he just wanted to see what his Uncle did for a living “What! I never agreed to this. I thought this was just a tour! I have a future ahead of me in college” he yells. “Yes I thought you did too that's until I saw the potential you had, the potential to play a valuable role in this facility and in my life. Also in terms of the College Scholarships I've told them your not interested in College and that you have decided to take over your family's car wash, so you wont need to worry about that”. This was all news to Luca; he only knew the basics of the foundation and what they do. He gets taken to the Ethics Office while being surrounded by Guards with the label “O-1” printed on their backs. Once there he was seated down surrounded by a bunch of people in suits. The interview process begins, “Hello Luca, do you know why you're here today?” Says an unknown shadowy figure. “Well I thought I was here for a tour but everything happened so suddenly it feels like I'm dreaming” He responds. “Well I can assure you your not dreaming everything you see and experience is real, second you are here as a new member of the committee all though you might not be a full member you still play a important role in the facility” “As a Ethics Assistant you will be tasked with assisting your assigned Ethics Member oversee the facility and make sure tests are being done correctly and that personnel are being treated right. Remember you're here because we trust you, if you break that trust you lose this position, am I understood.”. “Yes sir” Luca responds.
The date is December 2nd, 2019, Luca has been working for the foundation for 2 years now and knows almost everything about it. He has been doing an amazing job assisting his Uncle in his everyday job doing his paperwork, responding to concerns and overviewing tests and procedures in the facility. He has set a name for himself around the facility as a smart and hard working individual, he has also gotten the attention of Chaos Insurgency, they have bought info regarding him and his everyday life and have decided to send a strike team to retrieve him. They plan out what they're going to do to him, they want to interrogate him for the entire foundation's floor plans and plans for the future. They think that because he is a new recruit only working for the foundation for 2 years that he would be an easy target. A week passes and the plan gets initiated, a C.I was sent into the base wearing the uniform and using the I.D of an Intel agent. He finds a way to hack into the Ethics office late at night when Security was at its weakest point. He finds a way to cuff Luca and drag him through the vents to an alternate exit. The plan was a success, Luca was gagged and blind folded and taken to the C.I base. They take off his blind fold and begin giving demands ``Tell us about the Foundation! What are your future plans? Give us more info about the 05 Council!” Luca has been trained for just this, he reaches from the pill in his pocket and manages to grab a hold of it right before he swallows it and gets knocked away. “No funny business give us the info we need'' That when in comms they hear the voice of what sounds like a Foundation Personnel ‘We know you captured out Ethics Assistant we will fulfill any demands you need if we get him back safely” the C.I Respond saying “We demanding 20k and info regarding the foundations future plans”. They agree and meet up in a remote location, where the only people spotted were 2 C.I with unknown ranks or names and 3 O-1 one of them disguised as an Ethics Member. They make the trade giving fake info and bills that can be tracked, they retrieve Luca and return to the facility.

After that horrible incident Luca was very on edge on staying with the foundation however he decided against leaving as he has no future life ahead of him as what seems to be on his record is no college degree and no job for the past 2 years. From that day Forth Luca was a changed man he took his job much more seriously as he now understands the risks of his job. Luca was now set on a certain goal and that was to take his Uncle's job and eventually get promoted up the ranks to an Ethics Committee Member.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Massive Support

+Great Application and Lore
+Amazing Interactions
+CL4 Experience
+Lots of playrime
+No Previous Warnings

Pub

Dec 19, 2022
+Support
Great person to work with
CL4 Exp
Very active and good playtime.
Very matrue
no warnings

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
+SUPPORT THANDOIS IS SIMPLY HIM

good experiences with him hes a good man

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Big Support

+Very Active

+Cool guy

+Good work in B-1

+Great Captain

+Leadership skills

+Very good RP

Thandois would make an excellent ECA

ants

Jan 22, 2023
+support i love thandois ive known him for a while and we had esex once

Hucks

Jan 27, 2023
+support Thandois lent me his Lambo and gave me 1 million dollars for a birthday gift

cjay

Jan 29, 2023
+support Thandois let me stay in his guest house when I was homeless and he lent me a small sum of 1.3 million dollars I have since then started and sold my own companies everything I have I owe it to him.

-Elon Musk

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Noticed, In regards to your Application.

Upon consideration and delegation with other members of the committee, we believe you would be a great addition to our assistant team. May you bring Glory to the Foundation by keeping things within the ethical bounds. Contact an Ethics Member for your introduction and reach out to the gods to receive your whitelist.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Application Accepted

Signed, Chairman Espeon Vastila​

Status
Not open for further replies.