For how long have you played on CG SCP: Would be 4 Months now roughly
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: +10 GMT or AEST.
Character name(s): Jay 'Corvid'
Civilian name: Michio 'The Innkeeper'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
my SCP level is 17.
levels.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
My only whitelist is that I am an Executive Researcher.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
0 bans, 0 warns and I don't intend that to change.

warns2.png

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I have had plenty of roleplay experience as multiple different SCP's. I frequently play as SCP-049 and SCP-682. Both of these SCP's have plenty of character and are intellegent enough to hold conversation.
I also understand the rules of which 096 is to preform in a lore and RP friendly manner, what actions I'm allowed to take, Who I am to kill and what the prerequisits of a breach are. Understanding all the SCP rules, including the gold and silver rules are essential to continued holding of the whitelist I am requesting.

-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

While 096 is Passive in his CC, He will sit with his head in his hands, sobbing loudly in the pitch black where no one can see him. Other behaviors he can exhibit are pacing against the wall in his CC.
When breached and no targets are left. SCP-096 is to sit on the ground wherever he is, holding his head in his hands again, and will not damage any doors or harm anyone unless enraged once more.
-

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

When 096 breaches, If whoever saw (096 or his picture) is inside D-block. Then yes, That is his one way he can enter D-block purposefully. Otherwise it is best to avoid the constant re-triggering of his face on respawns.. He doesnt want to be seen after all.

Otherwise, SCP-096 can go anywhere his targets are. Floor 2/3 and surface are all completely on the table. If
CI bring a target into their base. that is unfortunate for them.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

To Recontain SCP-096 you require to be a combative personel, someone like E-11 or a Secure Containment Unit. Scrambles to avoid his Cognitohazard, Place a bucket ontop of his head as soon as possible, Then you must wait until SCP-096 has calmed and in a passive state, To do this he must have 0 remaining alive targets since he must kill anyone who see's him. Once he is confirmed to have 0 targets, sitting on the floor passive with a bucket over his head, you must Beam and cuff him using a Rc Beam and SCP Restraints, Then returned to his CC as soon as possible as SCP-096 can break the bucket if left unattended.

If any of these answers were unsatisfactory could you please leave a comment telling me where and what I can improve on for a later date. Im always willing to learn from any mistake or error I have made here.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.