"The Ogre"
Civilian name:

"Thy Ogre"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

USA
Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A (Holding) and E-11 (Held), 096 (Holding), Internal Affairs Ambassador (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Yes, so I have gotten warnings because of my previous behavior. I honestly was a bit of a minge and have gotten a couple failrp warns a couple weeks ago I have not been warned since and hope to not be warned in the future even saying I have corrected my actions as well the warns are not active.

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- Honestly I had not seen this coming and had not thought about taking this step up yet, but when I told my peers they thought it would be appropriate to take the step up to director. Starting off Internal Affairs has been shaky recently and I will not lie about it, and this is because the reputation that has been ruined because of the lack of responsibility being taken and the lack of activity after cheese has not been on much recently.

I am applying for Director because I would like to help with many things starting off with rewriting the Internal Affairs Rules and Guidelines or at least suggest changes as right now it is very contradicting and could be improved and updated. I have already started writing and written forms based on protocols for IA that I was going to suggest. As well am applying, so I can help train many new agents and ambassadors that join the Internal Affairs Agency and further promote it and restore the reputation of it that has been recently lacking improve much more.

I understand I am the most recent ambassador to the team although in my time here, so far and even before becoming a ambassador I have always been teaching agents, motivating agents, inspiring agents, and holding them accountable for actions if needed. As well I can bring teachings and I can bring something most of the ambassadors have not and that is activity. I will always be able to respond to problems quick and efficiently.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- Starting off I said this in my Ambassador Application and that is that I was always seen as a young kid he was "not mature enough" to comprehend such complex topics and engage in conversations as a equal. Although I see myself as a very mature and respectable person. I have played on this server for almost four months and have made many friends throughout the way. As said I can bring something to the table that many others can not and that is activity I see myself as highly active on the server and always able to respond to problems even when not at my computer. I believe and hope that other people believe I am a leader that is inspiring, creative, thoughtful, a team player, and not judgmental. I understand that job I would be performing and how much effort it would take.

I understand that you must need put much work into the job, but I believe if you put the work in you will receive that back and it will be well worth the time. Even when being serious I know it means to have fun and I want others to have fun and that is the balance that is needed between having fun and doing the job correctly. This is something that was not seen in the past because of the lack of activity seen from many people when many agents could just go around and abuse the power they had been given.

To conclude I feel I am suitable because the leadership and will power I have. I have no problem in being strict and having to hold people accountable for their actions and especially ambassadors if they abuse the power they were given. I will do my best to make the job enjoyable while also teaching them how to do it, but not just do it but do it perfectly.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an DIA is to starting off be active and show you care about the Internal Affairs Agency, but to manage the incoming and veteran ambassadors by teaching them, helping them, and punishing them if needed. There is much responsibility in this because you are also not just watching over the Ambassadors, but the whole IA as a whole meaning every Agent, Ambassador, Protocol, Rule, Guideline, Etc Etc and making sure everything is going well and stable. On top of this you would need to keep the policies, protocols, and rules updated.

As well you would also need to (if needed) help with the job of Agent by holding foundation personnel accountable and especially CL4 personnel and reporting it to their director. You may also make new or update old protocols, rules, guidelines, etc so that within the IA everything is also stayed on top of. Further speaking you must be respectful, mature, active, and last but not least a leader, and ever since I was even still a agent I had believed that not every situation needs to be a punishable moment and that some can be made learning moments.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lore : https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/lore-the-ogres-lore.9397/

As well would be updated if made director.

Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Nov 28, 2022
+ Support
Ever since I was an agent, he has helped me with issues and questions no other ambassador could fix/answer. I believe that Ogre deserves this position because of how professional and nice of a person he is. Not to forget that his documents are perfect by the format to the clear and concise information.

Corneal42dix

Aug 26, 2022
+1
Though Ogre has only been an Ambassador for a short amount of time Ogre has put in amazing work for IA and definitely deserves this role.

IA Ambassador Ben Jami
Nu-7 CPL Ben

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
-Support
I've personally had to deal with you on many occasions due to you minging with info breaches and just being all out disrespectful to personnel.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
-Support
I've personally had to deal with you on many occasions due to you minging with info breaches and just being all out disrespectful to personnel.
I would like to say I’ve changed from this and it has been noticed by many people feel free to check the comments on my ambassador application and this one.

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
+Support

Very helpful and has implemented plenty of small changes to the Agent that have been directly helpful to some departments, I would say. He is a great pick for Dpt. Director of IA as a Deputy. He is also a quick learner despite being new.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
- Support
Way to new of an ambassador to be ready for director, while yes being a fast learner is a good trait, you learn as an Ambassador, you teach as a Director.

Reactions: Ogre and Boggers

McApple

Dec 3, 2022
+/- Support
Ogre, you are a great guy and have amazing intentions and I fully believe with time you would make an amazing leader within IA. I just really feel as if you should grow as an Ambassador a bit more before moving into DIA, with you recently coming back to IA and also your recent promotion. Also, You have great leadership qualities but sometimes have moments were I can see your age show "which I'm not saying is directly a bad thing, enjoy it while you can lol". And that opinion can definitely change too, I do not believe maturity should be tied to age, so try and show the server just how mature younger people can be and prove them wrong. I know it sucks to have to prove your maturity we were all there once, but that is the only way.
(This opinion is more towards a +Support, Ogre you are a really active kind member of IA and I really do see your strives to try and be different from before and mature despite your age.)
Good luck.

Reactions: Ogre

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
+/- Support
I have decided to delete my previous comments since I've had more interactions with you. I think you should still get more experience with your current position tho :)

Reactions: Ogre

Jakearoo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 1, 2021
+/- Support
+ You are pretty active
+ Descriptive and quantitative application

- Not sure that much needs to be changed, you stating off with "rewriting the Internal Affairs rules and guidelines" is extreme.
- Recent acts of "minge" and "disrespectful behavior" towards others does not show leadership.
- Recent warnings for "FailRP" is concerning, especially when applying for a top of the line job.

You're a great guy, it's just that the measures you say you will take with fairly recent incidents at such a high responsibility role is not a good look for the department. It will also give you a higher power which could lead to higher level incidents and destruction if handled irresponsibly.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Support
+ You are pretty active
+ Descriptive and quantitative application

- Not sure that much needs to be changed, you stating off with "rewriting the Internal Affairs rules and guidelines" is extreme.
- Recent acts of "minge" and "disrespectful behavior" towards others does not show leadership.
- Recent warnings for "FailRP" is concerning, especially when applying for a top of the line job.

You're a great guy, it's just that the measures you say you will take with fairly recent incidents at such a high responsibility role is not a good look for the department. It will also give you a higher power which could lead to higher level incidents and destruction if handled irresponsibly.
Hey, so I just wanted to respond on some of this because some others had the same concern.

1. Starting off by rewriting I meant updating as if you checked the legal codex, CoE, and CoC linked they are all outdated on there as new rules needing to be added with the prior update.

2&3. The minging and disrespectful behavior was from way long ago (September) and I have since changed. As well from prior comments on my Ambassador application and this one I hope you can see my change as others have. As well these warnings aren’t active and date back to September.

*Note This is not meant to be defensive or disrespectful is just common things I’ve seen and wanted to address to everybody.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Boggers

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
+1 Support
Ogre absolutely deserves every last bit of that director role. He was not only just a fantastic ambassador but he is also a good leader and role model! I really job to see him receive this role

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Internal Affairs. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. Whilst we appreciate your application, we have chosen another candidate to go with at this time.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

In the name of the Ethics Committee​

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.