Character name(s): Kint "Fluffs" Grey

Civilian name: Kint Fuchs

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF Nu-7 PVT Operative Kint "Fluffs" Grey

- CI-A Operative Kint "Blitz" Starz

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Haven't receive any warnings, kicks, or bans. I promise I will never have any of those in the future and follow the rules.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:
I want to help the researcher department of the facility grow and develop into something better. I want to make sure that Researchers are following protocol and having fun doing experiments. I also want to make sure the higher level SCPs are not bored for a long time and have a experiment once in a while.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I'm able to follow the rules and responsibilities of being Executive Researcher. I love helping and teaching new Researchers so they can become the best that they can be. I also have a lot of time I can spend on the server.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?:
I haven't found a way to see what your documents are graded like, but I have followed the instructions to make a excellent document and have added more to it. Right now I would have a estimate of 5+ documents.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Grading Documents
- Teaching new Researchers
- Overlooking experiments and giving permission when needed
- Hosting lectures

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Kint Grey’s parents owned and operated a rail line, called New Port Rail, between █████, FL and █████████, FL. He always was on the train growing up for days at a time and loved watching the different animals that would pass on the train’s journeys. He remembers sitting on the foot plate of a steam locomotive mesmerized by all the wildlife. With such a love for animals, he decided to make it a life goal and became an Ethologist. He was very dedicated with his work and won a few prizes on research studies on various wildlife. This gained the attention of the SCP foundation since there was almost constant SCP-███ breaches and no knowledge of how to properly keep them contained. Looking into the creatures, he realized they are very similar to wolves. So Kint decided to accept their offer and thus began his stay at the foundation. Very quickly he realized that there’s so little we truly know about these creatures. So, he dove into study on multiple SCP's including SCP-███, SCP-███, SCP-███-██ and SCP-███. Fast forward to today, he has helped keep the animal-like-SCPs controlled and the foundation safe. Kint Grey is passionate about these creatures and wants to keep expanding the foundation’s vast knowledge on not just these SCPs, but all of them in the future.

Last edited:

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

+ SUPPORT

+ Very pleasant to talk to.
+ Good lore.
+ Decent application.

+/- Public speaking will need testing.

I've gotten to talk to you at length in-game. You're a very well put Researcher and a good guy overall. Like I said before, I want to see you get behind a lecture and try to hold one to test out how you work with crowds. I already support you and think you'll be a great Executive, but I want to see how well you work with pressure.

I look forward to seeing great things from you.

Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Accepted

Hello Dr. Grey. Thanks to a new initiative, a slot is open for you. You are the best candidate we see at the present, and welcome you to the executive team. Please contact me for the next steps.​

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.