[USA] Tim Hardy Ambassador App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Hardy

Jun 26, 2024
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:525595535
Discord name:pronefungus
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Active: Been on the server for 2 Weeks (5 days of active playtime)
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): Tim Hardy
Civilian name: Tom Hardy
Have you writen any Documents: I have writen a few
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USADo you have a mic?:
  • Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • No, I have not received any Kicks/Bans/Warning
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
  • I am applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador, Due to my love of helping others in the foundation.
While on the job as a Internal Affairs Agent, I've found myself advising and teaching other IA members.I believe i can continue this and be much more efficient of a teacher as a IA Ambassador.During my time on site, I've noticed periods of time when no Ambassador is present, i wish to fill this gap of supervision.What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
  • I feel i am suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador, Because I'm familiar and comfortable as a leader.
While on site, I've found myself being reliable and able to accomplish all tasks given to me.Therefore, i wish to expand my possibility of getting involved with situations and performing higher levels of work.I am on site daily, and on the job for around 5-12 hours a day, this will correlate with a active and dependable Ambassador.How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • I have wrote zero documents.
Below are what makes a document good:All Information must be clear and understandableSupervisors signature if requiredSpelling and Grammar needs to be correctProper IndexRedacted text if requiredWhat are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
  • Internal Affairs Ambassadors are held to a high standard, therefore they need to reflect this standard onto the Agents and Operatives.
Ambassadors, need to advise and train IA members on all situations that arise. As well they need to train and give the test to foundation members looking to join IA.They should also be willing to help other departments with tasks. If a IA member needs to receive disciplinary action, it is the job of the Ambassador to enforce and give out said punishment. Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
  • Tim Hardy was transferred to Site-65 from a UNKNOWN location. Once arriving on site Tim, was always looking to explore all job opportunities.
This result in him becoming efficient in many aspects. This includes firearms and advanced tactics training, as well as researching procedures.Due to the performance of Tim Hardy he was approached by a man nicknamed "Sentinel". Upon them speaking he was invited to Internal Affairs training, this resulted in Tim Hardy becoming a Agent. During his time as a Agent Tim Hardy has been exposed to the foundations true personality. Leading him to his next decision of applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador, his true intentions and allegiance are unknown.

Last edited:

Raixin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
SCP ACCEPT.png

Hello, @Tim Hardy

After a discussion with our Ambassador team we to ACCEPT your application for ambassador, please get into contact with me to go over your induction.

Director of Internal Affairs, Riley 'Raixin' Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.