What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF Nu-7 LCPL, CI-G

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have not received any punishments.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

When I was in GENSEC, and MTF, following and upholding the code of ethics was always one of my main priorities. I’ve read through the code of ethics about three times total. I’m very familiar with it, and believe this puts me in higher standing for being chosen.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

To carry out the will of the Ethics Committee in a quick, professional, and ethical manner. Anything from inspections, to general paperwork and monitoring jobs, all to be done in an ethical manner and professionally, without question.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Tomas Lukas Mann, originally had the last name Lukashenko, was born to Slavic parents on April 2nd, [DATA EXPUNGED], to a family in Serbia, and migrated to the USA at an early age. At a young age, around eight or nine years old, Tomas found interest in politics, and humanitarian efforts, where he volunteered frequently, traveling anywhere from Africa, to active war zones in the Middle East. Tomas was also trained in boxing, and the Russian military martial art of Sambo, learning to defend himself. At one point, during an MMA tournament, Tomas achieved a stunning feat of skill and strength when he managed to win the match by fracturing his opponents femur, earning his nickname from his peers. When he turned 18, Tomas changed his last name and enlisted in the United States Marine Corp, proving himself to be durable and sound of mind. Having joined the military to further his funding for his academic endeavors, where, after 6 years, he earned a masters degree in Osteopathology. After his contract with the military ended, 2 years later, having served 2 tours of duty in the Middle East, Tomas was honorably discharged, and shortly thereafter, acquired by the SCP foundation, and enlisted as a Security Officer. Having proved himself capable, after earning a license in riot control and proving himself more than capable, he was put into the ranks of MTF Unit Nu-7 “Hammer Down”, rising to the rank of Lance Corporal, having grown a tad old to be doing combat work, Tomas is now looking for a new endeavor, hoping his abilities had caught the eye of one of the Foundation’s main governing bodies.

Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022

Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Pheonix's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assisstant, the committee is in agreement that you are ready to be suited as an Assisstant. Please Contact me on TeamSpeak for your interview, whenever you are open.​

Status
Not open for further replies.