[USA] Tommy "Spaghetti" Tomek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaghetti

Apr 24, 2023
Hello. I am Hellenstic.aic, a ver2.0 Artificially Intelligent Conscript used by the Foundation for Archival and Communications. How can I help you today?

input: Access Level 4 Network

Accessing the requested network...

Something to note: this file is restricted to Clearance Level 4 personnel. If you are seen accessing this file while not meeting the requirements, you will be subject to arrest and or termination. Do you still wish to continue?

input: Continue.

Please place your Foundation Peronnel card against the designated card scanner...

Scanning...

Welcome! What would you like to see today?

input: Search file Tommy Tomek

Certainly! Opening requested file...

---------- MTF Epsilon-11 Tommy "Spaghetti" Tomek ----------
Date of Birth: 02/25/[----]
Place of Birth: Texas, United States of America

Occupation: MTF Epsilon-11 "Nine-Tailed Fox" Lieutenant Commander
Operative Name: Tommy Tomek
Operative AKA: Spaghetti
Physical Description/Appearance
Height:
5'2" / 157.48 cm
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Race: Caucasian
Body Type:
Semi-Athletic
Other: Wears Glasses or Prescription Goggles during combat || Semi-Dyed hair, color typically blue or green || Three Tattoos: A Caracal on the right thigh, “I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night” on the left shoulder blade, “לשיר” (To Sing) surrounded by musical notes on the right shoulder blade || Always wears a necklace given to her by her grandma for her Bat Mitzvah || Multiple ear piercings

Brief History
[Currently Unavailable]

Phycological Description

[Not given]

Disabilities/Injuries
Various Scars and bruises from re-containing SCPS || Scar in the center of forehead due to childhood injury || Scar on left hand due to three tumors that were removed years ago || Awful vision in both eyes, worse in the left

Skills
Medically Trained || Sniper License || Heavy Weapons Trained || Armor Vehicle Trained || Leadership Trained || Ethical

Foundation Personnel Opinions
MTF O-1 CSG “Yeti”: "Spaghetti is quiet but pretty ethical, good thing but also gets fucked for it, Epsilon-11 is tough. I wonder if she gets put in the medbay?"

MTF O-1 LT “Castillo”: “A capable leader, person, and for me, a great friend."

MTF E-11 CPT “Deadman”: “They are an interesting person. For one, they are bright and are excited for work, I don’t understand it myself can’t see how you’d be
excited to have your life on the line every day but hey they are new and young. Although they can make mistakes, they are learning and learning fast I might add. They will become a promising High rank soon, I can tell. They have a long way to go but they are making it fast.”

Opinions on Her Fellow Commanding Officers

Commander Brad “Flyin” H.: “A very dedicated man. Sometimes has a bit of an attitude, but that’s how you can tell he cares.”

Major Jhonathen Lycensoft: “He is another very strict man. Takes his job very seriously. I enjoy watching his confidence during breaches.”

Major "Can": "A great leader, knows how to take action on the field and off the field."

Captain Benjamin Carmine: “He can be fairly soft-spoken, but he can certainly speak whenever he needs to. He does a great job during re-containment efforts.”

Captain Austin Terror: “Austin likes to take his job down to the “T”. He makes sure everything is in order, all the time.”

-Likes-

E-11:
"While this seems obvious, I enjoy waking up in the morning and helping the world. It makes me feel important."

Other MTF: "I love working with the other MTF. Working together as a team for the Foundation allows for more companionship. I have made many friends within other task forces."

SCP-912: "An amazing SCP to work with. He is extraordinarily helpful with trespassers within Heavy Containment Zone."

-Mixed-

General Security:
"There are a lot of people who are good within GenSec, my issue is, they often get in the way at checkpoint, and a lot of them don't realize they shouldn't be exactly there."

Researchers: "Don't get me wrong, I love researchers. I actually wanted to be a scientist when I was younger. But often a lot of researchers will do a lot of stupid tests. I don't understand why they think it's ok. Trust me, once you've had to supervise a researcher bringing three D-Class to try and convert SCP-7722 to Islam, you would agree with me."

-Dislikes-

B-1: "Those stupid little cross-firing [REDACTED]!"

Department of External Affairs: "Their name literally states external, why do they think they're allowed to barge into Heavy Containment Zone without a proper reason? It really frustrates me that they think they can get away with things like that."

input: Log Off

Closing file...

Logging off... Have a good day

Last edited:

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Department of External Affairs: "Their name literally states external, why do they think they're allowed to barge into Heavy Containment Zone without a proper reason? It really frustrates me that they think they can get away with things like that."
When DEA and Nu-7 are the main Recontainers of 079 and other SCP's :skull::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good Bio tho

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
Thanks for adding me in Spaghetti! I really appreciate to see our friendship develop over the days! To the point we can trust each other! Keep being awsome and a great leader for E-11! Now is turn to convert this into a pac XD

Hurted what you said that about B-1 doe:((jk)

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Apr 24, 2023
Thanks for adding me in Spaghetti! I really appreciate to see our friendship develop over the days! To the point we can trust each other! Keep being awsome and a great leader for E-11! Now is turn to convert this into a pac XD

Hurted what you said that about B-1 doe:((jk)
Of course! I really appreciate to see our friendship develop as well!
Oooo! That would be fun to make it a PAC.
Aw, I know. But you know about the instance that made me feel that way, there were definitely some good members though

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Character Approved

Hello ,

Your Character Bio has been approved at the 6/10/2023.

By Canoon

Any changes to your Character Bio will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,

Canoon​

Status
Not open for further replies.