Status
Not open for further replies.

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): DominatorKidIsMe2121
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1W 1D 20hr
In what country are you located?: The United States of America
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 SPC Karl "Devious Toocher
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Karl Toocher
Steam ID: 76561199229636445
Discord ID (name#0000): That Bean#4123
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do, it is my main source of communication.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- No this is not the first application I have made. Here is my assistant application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/devious-eca-application-scp-rp-usa.15359/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Yes, I have received a fair amount of warns and 2 bans for stacked warns but I assure you that I still keep my RP and work very professional. Most of my warns were for rules that I did not know existed but I have since then read up on the rules more and have gained more knowledge.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes, I have had plenty of experience being a staff member in communities. I have moderated all kinds of things from Discord servers to serious GTA FiveM servers. I do very believe that I am qualified for this job.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-Yes, like I have said in my previous application I have moderated plenty of serious RP servers. Most of these being in different games that is. But I do indeed believe that all these serious RP servers are all the same in a way.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- It depends on the day honestly; and what I am doing on that day. If I am not doing anything it is looking at a good ten hours hopefully. If I am busy however it may be five hours minimum. I just got out of school for summer, so my activity is definitely going to increase.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-Over these past few days, I have seen plenty of RDM and FRP and I just want to do my part in our community we have here in this serious roleplay server to stop these major rule breakers. Also, I am more of a night owl, and I have noticed that the number of staff drops late late at night so yeah.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-Honestly nothing makes me better than the next person in line; but if I have to say something then I believe that it is my ability to listen to what others have to say and lend a helping hand. Also like I said in my above post I am very active late at night so I would be able to help out everybody when other moderators aren't on the server at that time of night.

Last edited:

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
+ support - App looks good. Time is nice
- support - the amount of warns/bans you have on record.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Karl,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Whilst you are a highly active member of the community, you have a number of very recent warns (7 in the past month), which indicates a poor compliance with the rules at this stage. I would encourage you to spend the next few weeks improving your administrative record before reapplying for the team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.