USA Trial Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): Hamomully23

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): exactly 895.6167 hours at the time of applying

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: AEST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "The Suspect" Overseer rank

Chaos name (include your rank): "Unchained" CI-A

Civilian name: "Vertigo"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158123602

Discord ID (name#0000): Suspect#4800

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First Application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: none
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I was a staff manager on a previous SCP-RP server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have experience in serious Gmod roleplay and Dayz RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: between 2 and 12 but mostly between 4-6 hours normally
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator for this server for many reasons but mainly because I am very passionate about this community and want to improve it in any way I can, I think becoming a staff member would help improve the server. Another reason is due to me playing in the non-peak and after restart hours when staff are less active so I would be able to help players with their issues during those hours as there tends to be little to no staff on during those after-restart hours
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As I stated before I play during all hours of the day and i am willing to put many hours per day into the server, being an overseer also lets me relate to the player base more as well as having general experience around the site as a player. also being a well-known person on the server helps people relate to me. i am also a very easygoing person who is not quick to anger which is a trait all staff need especially when dealing with minges​

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+support
High playtime
Professional
No prev. Warns/bans
Prev. Staff experience
Good app

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
+Support

Very well structured application
Amazing community presence
Clean record

I have interacted with khan in game a multitude of times. Always very appreciative when I respond to his sits.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Khan,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.