Civilian name: Jackson Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: Total Level 135

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Holding MTF Nu7 SPC, Held Nu7 CPT, Held GOC SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1706148068157.png
I have 2 warnings, 1 for failrp and 1 for RDM. They were both When I was a low ranking in Nu7 and didn't know all the rules but I knew most of them.
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- 2 to 3 Weeks
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I am looking to help the Department of External Affairs. To help with doing applications for new agents/operatives. And to guide them on their way.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I have held a Cl4 position before and I know what responsibilities come with the CL4 role.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have not written many documents. But A good document makes with the introduction page and then the subject or topic in that page. Then what their purp[oe is in that document and then there is the signature page.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Deal with handling MC&D Permit or issue a Blacklist permit for MC&D that cause trouble for the foundation
- Dealing with Negotiations involved Foundation Personal
- Issue punishment for DEA Agents and Senior Agents misbehave
+ Doing tryouts for those is interested in being Senior Agents
+ Provide test for new DEA Agents
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jackson had just graduated college and was looking for a job that had held his interest of studying animals or going into the military. Then he saw this one place in Pinewood while on a road trip to someplace in Canada. He saw what looked like a CAF base and looked pretty enticing to enlist. So he went for a job offer and got accepted. Then he realized it wasn't just a base for CAF, but a mysterious place called the SCP foundation. He liked where he worked and went to an aMTF called Nu7-Hammer Down. He had also joined a department within the foundation called DEA. Then he had to kill CI cuase they had done something unforgiving that he can't for give ever. Its incomprehensible that he can;t even describe it, so he had his mission set. Get rid of this CI scum and finally know what CI got what they deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.