For how long have you played on CG SCP: right at a year so the start of 2023
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Wrecker Tyrus Morgfield Tyruss
Civilian name:Tyrus Morgfield
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: ci B Omega 1 CPL E11 SGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: 2 fail rp warns in 2023 honestly can't remember i know I was new so that was a big issue for me trying to learn the server but now I know what I can and can't do but they are all expired now and I'm off on a clean slate and planning on no more warnings for the future
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: 2 fail rp warns in 2023 honestly can't remember I know I was new so that was a big issue for me trying to learn the server but now I know what I can and can't do but they are all expired now and I'm off on a clean slate and planning on no more warnings for the future
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-I am applying for SA because I would be a good fit. I have a non-combative character and engage in more RP I have always loved RP and had fun with it just making others have a good time in RP but as in all my combative backgrounds I've had I haven't got to get into it as much as I would like to and want to help the site thrive and make Shure everyone has a good time I feel like if I could bring my rp then I could have other want to rp more instead of just sitting around and not doing anything

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: I feel like I have good expertise in writing documents as I used to write up a bunch for researcher and used to fill orders for ethics as I was in o1 and I helped a lot of others write their docs and things for tests on scps and I come up with a lot of new ideas to break the seal of basic rp and bring it up to the next level so there is always something interesting to do or to be done and feel like I can aid in helping improve relations with gois as I am very good at negotiating deals and coming up with the best deal to make both party's win in the end

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: the responsibilities of SA are things such as making sure departments are running smoothly making sure nothing is clashing in the department and making sure that it doesn't ruin other departments rp sa can also make policies for other departments to make them run more smooth and help the site as whole and make sure they aren't colliding with they can also call kos past airlock in d block if there isn't anyone who can sa also gets to decided department leadership for all the departments for A1 and O1 being the exemption and lastly sa also try to improve relationships with the gois making sure that this happens so the site can run smoothly without anything hindering the site in anyway shape or form and they also conduct reports every other week on departments giving some feedback to help the department get better and improve in the end
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Tyruss was on his researcher and was doing some document work and another researcher came in to get some help writing up a document so Tyruss had him come sit down by him and helped him write up a document for 7722 he thought of lots of interesting ideas and finally had one he helped him write it up and told him what the best way would be to approach it and what the materials needed would be and what the test would be and to find the end result so the researcher set off to go do the test and Tyruss sat back and kept finishing up his document and as the time grew longer in the night at was around 2 am and then site director pyro came in and we sat down and had a chat about my document work he said he has seen some of my work and he enjoyed it it really was bring the tests to another level and helping us learn new things he told me that there was a few spots open for site advisor if I wanted to hear me about come talk to him so and then we chatted a little longer than he left so after he left I got my document done and thought about what he said I was to tired to talk to him tonight about it so I went to sleep and saw him the next day and I walked up to him and was interested i told him I want to take you up on the site advisor spot and help this site get better and help you out with whatever you need and take this new job opportunity as a once and a life time opportunity.

Last edited:

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Hey Tyruss, Site Manager Harold Hawks here. If you're applying for a US position please add that in the title.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Tyruss

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @sonoftyrus

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Site Advisor", Site Administration has deemed you not yet suitable for the position of "Site Advisor",
Please Reach out to me on Discord (@ryaeuns) on further details regarding the denial.

Kind Regards,

Site Director Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.