-
You Betcha
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Intelligence Ambassador [Holding]
- Intelligence Agent [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I received a 3-day ban a while ago for using +Right +Forward.
Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?
-
I believe I can contribute greatly to the documentation work required for the INTEL department. Working alongside DPT Director Chan, I aim to make INTEL the best it can be, both before and after the DEA update. Additionally, I have enjoyed my experience as an INTEL ambassador in the past and wish to continue serving the department in a leadership position.
What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:
-
I am a friendly and positive individual who always looks for ways to help others. I work on improving my flaws daily, and I believe my attitude and skills would make me a great fit for the DPT Director of INTEL role.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:
-
The Director of Intelligence is responsible for overseeing and managing all INTEL operations within the Foundation. This includes gathering sensitive information and ensuring its accuracy, providing intelligence support to field agents and other parties, and coordinating with other departments to ensure the success of missions and operations.
Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The Story Of Ambassador "Void"
Kai James was a highly skilled intelligence agent, renowned for his sharp intellect and dedication to the SCP Foundation's mission. The Foundation, as one of the most secretive organizations in the world, is tasked with containing and studying anomalous objects and creatures, and Kai was at the forefront of this effort.

One day, Kai was promoted to the position of intelligence ambassador - a highly esteemed and critical role in the Foundation's operations. The promotion was a surprise to him, but he was eager to take on the challenge and serve in a new capacity. However, the promotion came with a new identity: "Void." The Foundation's leadership wanted to ensure that Kai's true identity remained a secret, and so they gave him a code name that represented his ability to operate unnoticed and without a trace.

As an intelligence ambassador, Kai's role was to gather sensitive information from the Foundation's most perilous missions. His unique abilities and quick thinking enabled him to infiltrate secure locations, extract the necessary information, and disappear without detection. His proficiency in manipulating perceptions made him an invaluable asset to the Foundation's intelligence-gathering efforts.

Despite the inherent dangers of his work, Kai remained unwavering in his loyalty to the Foundation and its mission. He was willing to put his safety on the line to ensure that the world was protected from the anomalous objects and creatures that posed a threat. As he carried out his duties, Kai became one of the most respected and trusted intelligence ambassadors in the Foundation. His reputation for getting the job done, no matter the obstacles, was well deserved. Even though he was always alert and vigilant, Kai never lost his focus or determination to complete his mission successfully.

Last edited:

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+Massive plus support.
This man is dedicated to the role of an intel ambassador and would make an absolutely good Dpt. Director.
Really good at RP as he and I have done a massive ongoing rp for a few months now.
Overall is an amazing choice for intel director.

Reactions: Kai "Void" James

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support

Jovial and fun loving guy. Have enjoyed my time with him all the way up to now. Good at keeping secrets and managing shit, would recommend him for even higher places frankly. Need more guys like him in leadership positions.

DaveDogs

Feb 19, 2023
My house
steamcommunity.com
+Support

Void has the leadership ability, potential, and the skill set of the Department Director of Intelligence.

He is responsible for the training of some of the best agents in Intel, he's understanding, patient, and real damn good at his job. He is proficient in the skills of an Intel operative, and that of a leader.

tldr; Void has the capability, and knowledge. He is the ideal candidate for Intel Director.

grunger

Feb 26, 2023
+

Easily the most/best interactions with, actively includes agents within their RP, bonding active Intelligence members together through the subdivision. Good luck!

Beah

Mar 16, 2023
+support
Void is already a great ambassador, always was the first one to help me grade my documents, is approachable and reachable, always is professional and setting an excellent example for other agents, and is constantly trying to improve the intelligence department. I have never had a bad interaction with this man he would make a excellent Dpt. director.

Jason Manson

Sep 28, 2022
+Support
+very active
+very friendly
+understands he department perfectly
+lots of experience
+level 4 job
+works well with NU-7 and has always been quick to help if requested

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
+Support
- Great presence on site
- Amazing RP
- Active
- One of the few Ambassadors I see on
- Without a doubt the curator of the best Intel experiences I have had

Styria

Jan 18, 2023
+Big support
-Creates good experiences for all intel agents
-Active
-Good RP
-Created a whole division within intel for players to RP

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
most active intel ambassador
always felt like he was higher than most intel ambassador
always honestly thought he was a director of intel lmao
ready for intel director

• Haha

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding Director of Intel Application - [ "Void" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director of Intel.
Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 28/04/2023

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.​

Status
Not open for further replies.