- Security Captain [Holding]
- MTF A-1 SGT [Held]
- MTF E-11 CSG [Held]
- Executive Researcher [Held]
- CI-G [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for Site advisor because I want to step away from the combative side a little and focus back on the non combative side. I love creating RP and I believe as a Site Advisor I can create lots while also helping the site improve and stay healthy. I have only been a OSA for about 3 months now, but I believe I am ready to take it to the next step and help the site on another level. I want to experience Site Administration on another level and help departments while also creating RP for the whole site. I enjoy the administration part of SCP-RP and want to pursue it farther.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

- What makes me suitable for Site Administration is that I have plenty of experience as senior cl4 making it to the rank of Major in the UNGOC, I also have plenty of document writing skills from my time as Executive Researcher and Overseer Assistant. I have been in charge of a whole division for the UNGOC as a captain, I am now apart of the the executive team thinking of new ways to improve relations with GOIs and the health of the UNGOC. I am very active, averaging around 4-5 days Vtime every month. I am very dedicated to this server and would work hard to improve the site whenever possible. I am very approachable and level headed, I want to build an atmosphere where anyone can approach me with their problems or recommendations. I have lots of experience of document writing from my time as an Executive Researcher and a Overseer Assistant. I believe I would a very suitable Site Advisor and will help and grow Site-65 to reach its full potential.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

- Site Administration responsibilities are helping and ensuring departments are running and performing to the best they can be. Site Administration can create policies that would change and help departments when there are problems that collide with them. Site Administration can authorize KOS past airlock if needed and decide department leadership for every department (except A1, O1, Research). Site Administration also handles relations with GOIs, ensuring that all conflict is handled to keep the site running smoothly. Site Administration conducts bi-weekly reports on departments, giving feedback and recommendations to help improve their regiment/department.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After Wertz finished his time as an Executive Researcher and was chosen by the O5 Council to become an Overseer Assistant, he began to think of ways to improve himself and move up in Site Administration. Wertz had been conducting reports and completing orders for the O5 Council for a year now and felt like it was time for him to progress. While Wertz was conducting his work he was approached by Site Director, Site Director "Pyro". Site Director "Pyro' noticed Wertz's work and informed Wertz on the new Site Advisor position, Wertz thought about the offer and believed this was his chance to move up and prove that he could help improve Site-65. Wertz gladly took the offer and started to think of the new ways he could help improve whatever departments he was assigned to. This was it, this was Wertz's chance to progress his career and make a name for himself.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Major Support
Has adequate experience with roles and responsibilities
Amazing role-player
Always cordial, never the opposite
Great Application

Wertz has adequate experience with his other roles and will no doubt meet expectations. He's a great assistant and captain who is always out there assisting people who need guidance/training, and is an excellent GOC Major. He has my never-ending support in his endeavors. Good Luck to you Wertz.

Reactions: Wise Monke

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
+SUPPORT

very awesome! very swag! worked with him a few times while I was in GOC and hes cool

Reactions: Wise Monke

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Wertz

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Wise Monke

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Site Advisor", Site Administration has deemed you not yet suitable for the position of "Site Advisor",
Please Reach out to me on Discord (@ryaeuns) on further details regarding the denial.

Kind Regards,

Site Director Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.