[USA] Wiz Director of Medicine Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon dingleshmerg

Jul 20, 2022
Steam ID:
Discord name: Iamjustjon#4564
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8 Months since I gained my medical License
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone:CST
Character name(s): Jon "Wiz" Dingleshmerg
Civilian name: Sam Lang
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-I have a Microphone
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Medical Consultant(Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have one warning for FailRP at the very beginning when I was just a d-class and I shot a MTF when I was under Fear RP
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
- I am applying to DoM because I want to lead, promote, and improve the medical department to my best abilities
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
-I am one of the longest holding positions in Medical Consultant, I was an Organizer for HH-3, I have done many collabs with Research and GOC. I brought light to the drug dealing issue before I was a consultant. I have always wanted to improve medical.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
-Directors of medicine lead the entirety of the department. They are the figures consultants go to for guidance. Directors involve themselves in the same work as a consultant but attempt to improve a never ending system. Without a director the department wouldn't exist.
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Director Jon "Wiz" Dingleshmerg was first a humble combat medic for the Canadian Army, but would then be offered a job in the SCP foundation. Jon Dingleshmerg would come to do many great things as a medic like improving medical practices and getting involved with the department. Jon's hard work and duties to the foundation would lead him to his promotion to being a chief of medicine which would be later retitled to consultant. As a consultant, Jon Dingleshmerg would begin to do even grander things like holding positive connections with the GOC, figuring the amnestics recipe and production for the foundation. Jon Dingleshmerg would do his best until he became the lead of HH-3. During his lead as HH-3 he learned that the subdivision had no placement for medical and discontinued the department. Afterwards things ran into chaos for medical until Director Click Bills invented SCP-113 which would then trick Jon Dinglehsmerg into touching the SCP leading to him biogenically having 60% estrogen. Jon Dingleshmerg would begin to change his point of view on medical and see that to be a good leader means not putting others into danger. Jon Dingleshmerg would begin a reform of medical by handing out guides to medical staff. Medical was doing fine, but Jon wanted to do more for the department.

SaintPablo

Feb 2, 2023
+SUPPORT
-
Experience with Medical Department
-Experience in leading
-CL4 Experience

Asp

May 17, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Jon "Wiz" Dingleshmerg
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Jon dingleshmerg. Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be accepted. A member of Site Administration will be in contact with you shortly, Congratulations on your new position.

Status
Not open for further replies.