[USA] "Wrath"s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): damatthewslab
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): ~650 hours (99% of the 1 month achievement) | 1 week vtime menu for the month
NQgofcauI3rHgjAOUPv4zM4mT0-OSE1BtRZWnUkrBP0x8AZai_0-XuNMYqMIMcPocKsZm4FbQ-uXML8gzX9WwjonyQbz2A3Qm1vvgIkp-G6928fLKpI5SqHJgiXMFkf5KQotXJHlODcfN6si

In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Current: MTF A-1 SPC ’’Wrath’’ // GSD Captain Kenneth W
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A (GOC SPC Kenneth S)
Civilian name: Sandsys
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96070938
Discord ID (name#0000): k.e.n.n.e.t.h.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application for moderator.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for Fearrp. I was a fake ECA detained by an O1, and I broke out of cuffs. The O1 was telling me to stop breaking out, however I could not hear them on my end due to the O1’s mic cutting out. However, I did not have any clip to corroborate my side so I got warned.
okN5RACm8xEeENm1l65dLAok0my7zZl1u9gz5wvuV0ibHT84HWRx8Li6Ix6BB5dJFtJEvV97fKrFdzPrCcVJeBymjATFzk_CfUHdH8h3tFV93j3FBRipTodBy0e0tMyhzjrsPYh1qecXwbnr

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, 5 years. I’ll provide specifics if needed during the interviews/private messages
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Currently I’m doing about 3-5, however this will change when I start my 1L in spring.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I have been a part of this community for a decent amount of time, and I feel like this is a natural step in progressing within the community. I have enjoyed my time here, and I would like to start contributing to the overall success of the server. I feel like becoming a staff member is the best way to do that. I also play at night/early morning, which often has a high server pop with only 1-2 staff members on, so I believe I would be able to assist in a time that often has a lack/absence of staff members entirely. Overall though, I just want to support the server in a helpful way other than just playing on it. I am also interested in the community team of staff, however that would not come until senior moderator from what I understand.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I think the most notable thing is that I have 600 hours with only one warning. I believe this shows that I am trustworthy of the rank, and that I do not minge/break rules within the server. Additionally, I have multiple years of experience staffing on other servers, which should prove to the server leadership team that I can perform the job well. I also hold a cl4 whitelist in GENSEC as well as being an alpha-1 member, which I believe shows some level of competency and trustworthiness. Lastly, I simply believe that I could be an asset to the staff team as a member due to my overall experience on the server and other communities.

Last edited:

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
+SUPPORT

I have played CI With this man and seen him on DEA multiple times knowing a good portion of what the server rules are and have excellent knowledge of in general what is happening, I could see you being a good attribute to the Staff of Civil
Networks, Even though you may have a recent warn, I still Support this man.

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Kenneth

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.