[USA] "Yellow" SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59579734
Discord name: yellow571
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since April 6. Total VTime is 14 days 14 hours.
1718174029190.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST (UTC-6:00)
Character name(s): "Yellow" (foundation) and Possibly "Yellow" (CI, for regiment transfers)
Civilian name: Not "Yellow"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP lvl 18, total lvl 111
1718174247678.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Security Sergeant (holding)
  • MTF E-11 LCPL (holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning on April 14 for RDM

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I believe I am suitable for SCP-096 because I have learned everything regarding SCP-096's behavior, playstyle, and containment method while playing as jobs like SCU and E-11 and have additionally researched SCP-096 on testing documents and wiki pages. With this knowledge on-hand I will be able to properly roleplay as SCP-096 in ways that will enhance everyone's experience.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096 has an extremely docile behavior while pacified. It will actively avoid having its face being seen by others and typically paces by the eastern wall of its containment chamber.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is only allowed to go to the person that saw its face or picture. It should only beeline straight to D-block if the person that viewed its face/picture is present there. Even then, it should avoid being seen by others along the way and cannot bait others in D-block into seeing its face. Once SCP-096 no longer has any targets, it must sit in place and can only begin roaming after 60 seconds of inactivity.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
  • Personnel should immediately call a Code 4 upon knowing of SCP-096's breach, unless a Code 3 is present as it has higher priority.
  • Those involved in containment efforts should first obtain SCRAMBLE headsets and buckets, then attempt to place the bucket on SCP-096's head while instructing other personnel to stay clear of its path and look away from it when present.
  • Once the bucket is on SCP-096's head, personnel must follow it and allow it to finish killing those that have seen its face/picture.
  • SCP-096 will return to docile state once it has no more targets. Personnel may now use containment beams to pacify it, restrain it, then bring it back to its chamber while keeping extra buckets on standby in case its current bucket is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.