[USA] "Yellow" SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59579734
Discord name: yellow571
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since April 6. Total VTime is 15 days 9 hours.
1718401641778.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST (UTC-6:00)
Character name(s): Foundation - "Yellow"; GOC - Maybe "Yellow"; CI - Possibly "Yellow"
Civilian name: Not "Yellow"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP lvl 20, total lvl 113
1718401875369.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF E-11 LCPL (Holding)
  • GSD Sergeant (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning for RDM on April 14

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I believe I am suitable for SCP-22415 because I have been active on the server for long enough to know both the behavior and rules surrounding SCP-22415. Additionally, I've been strongly and consistently considering the rules and RP behavior while playing as various SCPs and can therefore be trusted as SCP-22415.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415 is a group of three wooden crash testing mannequins that are always friendly and always wish to help others. The three SCP-22415 instances have the ability to enter their own dimension and additionally posses abilities unique to each instance that give them various ways to help others. SCP-22415 does not strictly help one group of individuals, but instead chooses to help anyone out of their own morality.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would aid the researchers running away from the fight as non-combatants are my first priority to aid and because I am not allowed to assist combatants in ways that would give them an advantage during combat.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel 076 because doing so would most likely cause 076 to notice the researcher and kill them. This would be morally wrong for me to do.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would refuse to heal the D-class because doing so will likely allow the D-class to cause further harm to other personnel. This would be morally wrong for me to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.