[USA] Yukiri's Consultant App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiri

Jul 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:547527872
Discord name: Yukiri.
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 42 days (about 1000+ hours)
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: Mountain Time
Character name(s): Yukiri "Naoru"
Civilian name: Yukiri "Oni"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11, MTF Nu-7, CI Alpha+, Consultant, Director of medicine, Ethic assistance, and 096.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 2 warnings 1 was for RDM when I first joined and the 2nd one was for toxicity

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I've been in medical before but had to leave due to being burnt out but I know I still can help out around medical.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?
I know everything there is for medical so I'll be able to jump right back into it.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
If someone has been affected by 099, 513, 1025, etc., we have to perform electro-shock therapy. First thing I do is ask if the patient has been resuscitated in this life, if they answer no we move onto the next question and ask for consent. I then will tell them to not go into the light or use /looc to let them know not to respawn. I will proceed to use my harpoon or small firearm if I don't have a harpoon to kill them temporarily, I'll defib them and heal them up. I usually ask question like are you okay or do you need help with anything else.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
A consultant is tasked with supervising the medical department, handing out medical licenses, and assisting patients.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Yukiri grew up in a small town on the west coast of North America. In this town there was an outbreak of SCP-610 that over took all the townsfolks leaving him as the last survivor. While this was going on Yukiri hid in his treehouse for protection, from a distance he heard a bunch of vehicle and helicopter with SCP decals on the side. They contained all cases of SCP-610 and burned down all the houses leaving nothing behind. Yukiri came down from he tree house and went up to the men to ask what's going on, they didn't say anything to him. Next thing he remembers is waking up in a cell in the foundation being questioned by what looks like researchers, after questioning him they took him to the medical bay to run vitals and test on him. The doctor that was running all the test took a liking to the boy and took him under his wing teaching him everything that he knew. Yukiri started to work for the foundation after 5 years, treating patients that fell ill to any SCP and rising through the ranks.

Last edited:
Application Response

RE: Application of Yukiri "Naoru"for the position of Medical Consultant

Dear, Yukiri "Naoru",

After deliberation we believe you are a suitable fit for the position of Medical Consultant and as such would like to invite you to attend an interview, please contact myself on discord to organise this.

Kind Regards,
Abbie Oswald
Director of Medicine​

Status
Not open for further replies.