Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiri

Jul 4, 2022
Name: Yukiri
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:547527872
Previous Rank: Sr Mod
Date of resignation?: 12/24/2022

Why did you resign? I was getting burnt out from the server from being staff while hold 2 CL4 positions (DoM & ECA) it started to feel like a job and lost the fun aspect of it. I was going through mental issues around the time I left (Depression and other things) but since then I've gotten my head in a better place.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
I have 2 RDM & a FailRP warn from when I first joined the server, I also have gotten one semi recent when I came back and didn't take the server serious as I do now since I gotten consultant again. (Not trying to make an excuse but I was very drunk when I got the most recent one for toxicty|ERP for saying things I shouldn't) Now I avoid playing on the server while intoxicated on weekend nights.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

I now understand what burnt me out to begin with and going to try my best to avoid it so it doesn't happen again. I feel like I could be more committed to staff duty due to not having mental issues anymore. It has been 7 months so I do need a refresher.

-Thanks for taking your time to read, Yukiri.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi Yukiri,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

Apologies for delay in response, after deliberation with other Server Leadership, we have decided to bring you back as a Moderator.

Please get in contact to ensure that you are setup with your roles

Regards,

Canoon​

Status
Not open for further replies.