Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Agent Zdrada
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A "Beelzebub"
Civilian name: None.
Steam ID: 76561199054568807
Discord ID (name#0000): HellsOnlyTV
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- It is my first application that I have made, actually it is my first application for any Garry's Mod server.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No I have not.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I do have experience in handling a community, I own a Discord server with 9,400 members (discord.gg/hazbinhotel if you need proof). I have owned it for about 3 years now, throughout my journey I have learned to build a competent team, teach them how to moderate.

I have moderated various discord servers, including a server named "Ayy Lmao's Server" owned by a popular youtuber. (discord.gg/helluvaboss) in fact i am still moderator there but less active due to my own server having to be dealt with.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- No I have not had much experience with serious roleplay asides just some DND campaigns I have had.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 6-12, 6 on a busy day but usually 12 if i have nothing going on that day, which isn't often unless I have to go for family stuff. Other than that I am very active and I usually stay on until 3 AM EST.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I have seen some pretty funny things in the server, as well as some well handled situations. I would like to become a moderator to keep those precious moments away from trolls. In fact I did see a chef that had.. very interesting things to say about this one guard, calling him a homophobic slur, but thankfully a admin stepped in and took him away. I want to be that admin one day, protecting people from such offensive acts as that.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Okay, so i haven't ever been a staff member for any GMOD game or community, but I think with my loyalty and fun to be around attitude I could really make a difference in the server, maybe becoming a figurehead of the community as well. Helping the server in any way I could possibly do, in fact I will go on a limb and say I will help the server even in the darkest times. Thank you for the opportunity of letting me apply for the job.

Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello, @HellsOnlyAsh
We place great importance on understanding the rules and regulations here on the Resources team. We noticed that you have not thoroughly reviewed these materials prior to submitting your application. Therefore, we must deny your application at this time. You are welcome to reapply for a staff position after you have reviewed the guidelines.

Thank you for your understanding.

You may reapply in 2
Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.