pepperjack28

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
2 years, 630 hours.

In what country are you located?:
USA

Time zone:
EST

Character name(s):
J P Bingus (former), Stratum (former), Zombie (current) Lich (current)

Civilian name:
J Q Bongus

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Chief of Security, Nu-7 SGT, O-1 SPC, UNGOC MAJ

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for security captain because I wish to return to GSD and make it truly great again. I want to use my experience to help improve and reshape GSD into a real regiment that is respected as they should be throughout the server.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am suitable for captain due to my experience both in and out of GSD. I have been both a captain and a chief of security before, showing that I understand not only how to lead, but show outstanding performance in my duties for GENSEC. I can properly lead, execute, and follow up with ideas to help improve GENSEC, both in form and function, through how it works and the improvement of its members. I also have a deep love for GSD that I believe is unmatched in this server. I truly want GENSEC to succeed in its capabilites, and have the will to make sure that happens.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Arrest/reprimand lower ranks in order to keep GENSEC in line and filled with top performers.
- Lead GENSEC through times of crisis, such as breaches or riots, in order to help the Foundation succeed in its goals.
- Authorise sweeps to keep D-Block in check.
- Lead by example in how they uphold themselves, even when nobody is watching.
- Host tryouts so GSD personnel can access higher roles.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Zombie" got his name due to his unwillingness to die, and ability to live through any situation. He is a strict but just leader, willing to die for his men and rush head on to any threat that may oppose his squad. There are rumors about him being older than he lets on to be, with more experience than meets the eye. Some even believe he rose from the grave just to help GENSEC once more.

The purpose of "Zombie" story wise is to be a successor to J P Bingus, my original character. I am not 100% certain how I want to plan his slow transition back, but I do know that teaming up with both medical and research for some rp scenarios, maybe even O1/A1 for amnestic related things, would be critical for my character.​

TO: JP Bingus

Good morning JP , I am pleased to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED into your new position as Captain in the General Security Department. Please contact me on discord @Stillthordan for further instructions on your orientation. Please do not flag on the captain job until you have spoken to me or Chief Roro.

Status
Not open for further replies.