"Vad"'s OSA Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vad

May 2, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180742653
Discord name: .vad
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since February 2023, on and off.
In what country are you located?:United States of America
Time zone:Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Character name(s): Murphy "Vad" / Randolf "Dav"
Civilian name: Gregorious "Vad" Maximus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do possess and utilize a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Internal Affairs Ambassador (Held)
Ethics Committee Assistant (Held)
Chaos Insurgency Alpha (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have no warns, kicks or bans under my name.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I have had good activity since returning to Civil Networks and I am up to date on most departmental policies and code of conduct. I know the inner workings of the site from my previous experience as an Ethics Assistant including completing orders set forth by the Ethics Committee. My communication skills are very good, and I am mostly independent, I understand the position of assistant and where it fits in. I consider myself decently known around the site, I hold myself to the professionalism standard set by Assistants and CL4 alike, I have worked with ISD in the past in both previous positions of ECA and Ambassador, capable of making fair and accurate assessments as well as capable of following orders exactly as outlined.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

The responsibilities that are expected out of Overseer Assistants are as follows:
- Basic CL4 duties, such as closing bulkheads
- Answering questions and generally helping lower clearance personnel
- Directly reporting the potential problems that you may have seen around the site to 05 with discretion.
- Ensuring the Code of Conduct is upheld above all else
- Authorizing Advanced Armory and KOS past airlock orders for Class D personnel
- Directly completing or assisting Alpha-1 in completing orders given by 05 personnel
- Signing documents in place of 05 and generally doing any paperwork upon request
- OSA Reports on their assigned departments.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Vad" lived a rather quiet life, for his early years, growing up in Drammen, Norway. For a quiet kid who never really had his appeal in school, his eyes were set on making a change in the world, even if at the time he wasn't sure how. "Vad" was quite proficient with studying various language arts, on top of excelling at scientific studies. Those weren't things of interest to "Vad", unfortunately. With a of lack of interest in pursuing his studies, "Vad" enlisted in the Norwegian: Forsvaret, "The Defence" or otherwise known as the Norwegian Armed Forces.

"Vad" served in the Norwegian Armed Forces for around sixteen years, before being "dishonorably discharged". Reality of the situation was that "Vad" didn't actually take any actions that warranted a dishonorable discharge, and instead was a result of one of his commanding officers needing to cover up their actions. "Vad" sought the truth and dug deeper in a case that was not favorable to anyone in the armed forces. His digging would lead to a case that would spread like wildfire on the news.

The Foundation, hearing about this story reached out to "Vad" and offered him a position within the Foundation as Internal Affairs. Within his first week of being an IA agent in the Foundation, "Vad" proved his worth as an IA agent though his experience from the military and the insight that came with it.As time went on "Vad" did outstanding work within Internal Affairs earning himself a revered position on the ambassador team and even a spot assisting the Ethics Committee, but his ambition made him strive for more opportunities, to become a true asset to the foundation.

Years later, "Vad" left both the Ethics Committee and his work as an Ambassador, to return to his militaristic skills that would be sought after in General Security. Mere weeks later, an opportunity arose where he could assist the invisible hand guiding the foundation.

Apr 20, 2023
To: murphyv@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

SARXUlk.png

| Application Approved |

Greetings Murphy,

This is a message composed by the Site Inspectorate to inform you that your application for the position of Inspector Assistant has been accepted and is pending privilege transfer. You will be contacted on site to have your access clearance updated.

We welcome you, Assistant.
Rv9n17x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.