Denied 'VIBERANTS' Chef tiers job Suggestions

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion will add more chef teirs like jr chef chef sr chef and maybe even executive chef if thats to far to reach for of course with applications but it will make people that play chef feel less left out when ever i play chef people expect me to be new and just kill us for no reason because its such a low level job and us chefs spend alot of time making food so i feel like we need more appreciation so adding jr chef sr chef and just chef will make it more of a fun job to play and not a jobto play to just help d class or up ur support level having applicaitons to become executive chef would be awesome but probraly not happening but thats my suggestion.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1 positive it will bring more players to chef rather than a job looked down upon as a troll job to get guns and give to d class or just be silly on 2 another positive is is it will bring more respect to chefs like researchers have and the level clearance of keycard should only go up to lvl 3 as a executive jr should have 1 chef should have 1 sr will have 2 and executive will have 3 only because they shouldnt be trusted with level 4 and executive will be a application whitelist job so lvl 3 wont be bad for chef since its a application.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I dont see any negatives apart from chefs abusing the lvl 3 but it will be a whitelist application job so it would not be a negative and if this makes it somewhere it could add different player models to higher levels most likely not because not even researcher has that but you know like a gordon ramsey type thing

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It is a good idea only positivty comes out of it and who doesnt like updates ofcourse the people making them might not but updates are always good news chefs need more light shined on them.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @v1b3rant,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. This is a very frequent suggestion, however we are not looking to creating new chef jobs or providing higher clearance for chefs at the moment.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.