qxzc#0001
Do you have a mic?:
yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
rdm [A] i NLR because it was d-block he rdmed me again which his rdm but yk idk why and severe toxicity when i first began and i dont even know how i got it.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
The app says not to reference outside of Civil networks but this question is basically asking that
And yes i have i have been a SR Moderator for a popular darkrp server that peaked last year but is dying slowly now.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes ive played in other like
star wars games that were serious I'm not much of a Star Wars fan but just joining servers that say serious and roleplaying in them i
have. Alongside just other SCP-RP servers that give punishment for unproffesionalism and non seriousness.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
school week like 3 non-school week like 8

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to become a moderator to enforce the rules more alongside getting to play as moderator to further engage in the server apart from in roleplay to also able to play the game out of roleplay to make sure roleplay is being played right and nobody is breaching the rules of the servers TOS and making it better for people to not complain about a sit taking to long or any problems with mods to bring up sits taken count and just overall help the moderation team.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I can help with getting more sits taken expanding the moderator team and just having differently timed moderators like I could hop on in the morning and see 3 mods on my sit takes like 10 minutes and it's just admins AFK and I know there not roleplaying. I think I am special over other applicants and why I should be accepted over the other applications is would have to be dedication and hours I am I guess a better lunar moderator if that's the word I'm looking for to be able to play early and get sits done when others aren't I have free time In the server where I can just spend time getting sits in and just doing better overall and just being the ideal good moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Hi Vibrant,

As per application guidelines state, if you are 14, you need to have Senior Admin + Approval for your application, if you do, please add it to the age to avoid confusion. If you haven't, please get approval prior to application to follow the requirements.

As of now due to no SA approval being stated,

-Support

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY📍
Hi Vibrant,

As per application guidelines state, if you are 14, you need to have Senior Admin + Approval for your application, if you do, please add it to the age to avoid confusion. If you haven't, please get approval prior to application to follow the requirements.

As of now due to no SA approval being stated,

-Support
Just noticed that i was reading it at 12 last night and thought it said 14 if senior admins think is suitable so i thought it was negotiable i cant delete this but if anybody with power of could go on and do that. Apologizes for the time.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi V1b3rant,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You do not meet the age requirement for the role. In order to apply for staff at 14, you need to have Super Administrator approval.

You may re-apply when you turn 15, or when you gain Super Administrator approval.​

Status
Not open for further replies.