Not open for further replies.

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Name: Dutch/Vigilante

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456449592

Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UK

Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes (can't provide any insight or evidence.

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Swindler and in TS and with foxatron

Rank demoted: LT

Who demoted you?: Swindler

Date of demotion?: 5-2-2024

What is the case against you?: Unknown Swindler said 'cause I doxxed people before and blackmailed them with ip addresses. Also after speaking with Sl he said that inappropriate behaviour was involved even though there's been worse

Is this true?: There was one case with a person named AKI proven to be fake on both sides we reported each other it was just a big argument (he had my address and leaked it and i threatened to send that to SL and he called it blackmailing) no punishments involved

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A (I think)

What is your side of the story?: I went on goc swindler asked me to go to the GEN office, he asked some questions about why I was in CI base and why I did a mission for our subdivision. I say the reasons he says okay I'm not mad about the subdivision why was the ci reason yeah I'm mad about that. out of nowhere he goes and says: and I quote "I'm demoing you cause i can't trust you as a co" I ask oh why what happened? he says people told me things that I doxxed people and blackmailed people with their IP addresses. I ask for any proof. he says there is no proof he just believed what the people said, I said okay who are they? (cause yesterday and before people harassed me and other goc/friends of mine) he did not want to say. After this i was told to DM Foxatron by swindler i proved my case with all respecting evidence First foxatron dms me saying that it was caused doxxing and IP grabbing, then in TS he stated a lot of complaints that i all counteracted by contacting the people and dms, after this i got told that they complained about me saying stop nagging me and when they continued. for a joke i poked my friend shut up nagging nagger (isn't meant in that context) I for the joke sent this to 3 people (3 friends) only 3 but anyway after foxatron tells me he will speak to swindler he makes up another reason out of the blue I'm demoted for saying shut up nagger and someone complained who said to me and other people he didn't even though i could proof my innocence and did foxatron did not let me (i showed him dms of the people i said that to and ts proof) swell he talked to me before about this and said no punishment is involved i have proof of him saying all of this and em countering all the points.

Edit: a day before my demotion me and other goc members aswell got mass harrased by a minge group on rangers this is already being dealt with but after finding out some of them are swindlers friends. Swindler aswell demoted me without evidence and said he heard it of friends

PS: I am not going to say any names or show any evidence in this since people are scared of them getting demoted for no reason.
Any SL/NL who deals with this please dm me i can show you all the proof (with recordings etc) This is aswell made fast since irl priorities so some things may be spelled wrong or look wrong.

Last edited:

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm commenting on this thread because of this particular statement
Edit: a day before my demotion me and other goc members aswell got mass harrased by a minge group on rangers this is already being dealt with but after finding out some of them are swindlers friends. Swindler aswell demoted me without evidence and said he heard it of friends

I was one of the rangers that night and I would like to explain what occurred, as well as provide irrefutable evidence that you both refused to Roleplay and harassed somebody yourself (not the other way round like you so claim).

Pretext
In the lead up of tensions between GOC and Rangers, a GOC LT was wanted for slandering a Ranger. I believe the first incident of violence that occurred was when I approached said LT and told him 'You are under arrest'. No sort of hostile action happened, my gun was safetied and nobody had even moved towards him. This statement was meant jokingly (considering there were about 5-8 GOC stood around which would've led to my inevitable death if I did try to arrest him). I was shot by the LT for this, and what can only be described as a war broke out, with rangers then firing upon the LT, which resulted in GOC firing upon rangers, in which rangers returned fire until hostilities ceased.

An important thing to note with this information is, during the long sit that you decided to call, you provided a clip of you in a bush behind the action, and out of range of any voice chat. The clip provided by you was, claimed by you, to show us firing first, when inevitably, a clip from myself proved otherwise. I take this as an attempt of deception, considering you provided multiple out-of-context clips that night to try and get the rangers in trouble with staff. I want to note that I do have clips otherwise proving that your claims were bogus, although they won't be provided here unless requested as it is irrelevant, and does not prove they were as a result of any actions you took directly.

Main Issues
SCP-8854 had breached on surface, and after a thorough firefight, Rangers had captured him and took him to ranger station to be arrested (there was an RP conception that he was 'Sans' who had went on a mass-murdering spree, he was arrested for his crimes and MC&D handed him off to rangers). He was being held in a cell in the back of ranger station.

Rangers, without attempting to open comms or speak to us, placed several breaching charges on ranger station and raided us to try and steal 8854. The first attempt failed, and what happened after? You would expect they'd stop, considering NLR. But no, GOC raided two more times, failing both, and calling an airstrike on the third time, wiping people out in ranger station, even despite the crowd that was gathered outside.

This issue is important, as it proves that you had no intent to roleplay as GOC, which is a faction that is heavily dependent on such, ESPECIALLY on surface.

I strongly believe that this may have played a part in your demotion, and regardless, it is an important point to be made.

Evidence
1708399524668.png

I have a screenshot of you harassing rangers as well, stating 'ew femboy' and 'you were the worst honestly, kissing foundations ass' in the context of you were happy someone wasn't GOC anymore. I've been asked not to post it publicly.

Furthermore, you have been punished twice in CI before for your behaviour, in which you've posted two appeals (first and second). Whilst they were for CI, a particular sentence in the decision stuck out, which is

(From Yeke)
Please note @JustADutch that this is now your second appeal in CI for behavioural issues, at this point it is pertinent to consider that your actions may be a factor in these issues which is resulting in removal, in the event of another removal, your behaviour will be taken into consideration and it it unlikely unless absolute irrefutable proof of bias / abuse is found that any further appeal would be accepted.
Whilst this isn't a removal or CI, its clear there are issues no matter what faction you are in.

I'm free to respond with clips of the ranger incident if needed from our POV, however this incident alone makes me feel that you aren't fit for a position like that, as an RP leader and a leadership position in general.
I'm not going to answer on anything regarding doxxing, as I'm unfamiliar with the allegations or what happened, although in your first demotion appeal in CI, you seemed to have been demoted for the following reason:
Deemed not trustworthy by the Server Leadership team to be in a CL4 Position
Unsure if its related, but seems important to note.

Any further questions, please feel free to comment or DM me on Discord (@a1fyy)

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Demotion Appeal Denied

Hi @JustADutch ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Demotion Appeal.

Due to the fact the reasons that I have already explained to you, and after consulting NL we have agreed that this demotion was justified and won't be reverted.

kind regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.