For how long have you played on CN SCP: About 1500 hours
Screenshot 2024-05-12 190424.png

In what country are you located?: Belgium

Time zone: Central European Summer Time. GMT+2

Character name(s): John 'Violet' J. Adler

Civilian name: Arthur "Alco"Adler

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
levels 2024-05-12 155210.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI Delta PLP Holding
- MTF E11 LCPL Holding
- MTF Nu7 SGT Held
- DEA Senior Agent Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warns 2024-05-12 155133.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- i've been actively playing CN SCP RP for a bit over 8 months now, and would like to take part in more scp roleplay and bring new rp with these roles i see alot of potental for good roleplay scences with 22415 and would like to look into what background and rp can be done with them

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The behavior of 22415 is doing the morally right think at all times. Helping others get to safety at all costs. they would help the morally good personnel over the morally bad ones. protect and help those who need it

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- i would aid the researcher in getting away from the battle and then look for other non combatives trying to safe as many lifes as possible if all non combatical personnel are safe i would look for others who are in need of assistance following whats moral.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- no. i would wait untill the researcher is at a safe distance before repelling 076-2. if the researcher stays in the area i would not repel 076-2 and rather try to get the researcher to safety in another way

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- i will not help the dclass personnel since he/she is a dead row inmate meaning they already did a inmoral thing and if i help him he could do more inmoral thing whilst escaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.