Vivid's Staff Application [US]

Vivid

Jun 27, 2022
Original Steam login name Corupted11

How many hours of playtime do you have? 204 hours on gmod and I started playing the server about 2 weeks ago

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: PST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Security Staff Cadet Jabman, Also Researcher Jabman

Name: Jabman
Currently holding
Security Staff Officer
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A For Now

Civilian name: Don't Have A Civilian Character

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526387520

Do you have a mic?: Yes, use it all the time

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP US

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Never got any punishments
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I staffed on some of the icefuse server as well as on other games such as FiveM (GtaRP)
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes, I have roleplayed on countless of other servers from Gmod to other games, but I am committed to this server as I find it really fun

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-5 hours every day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator of your guy's server because all the staff and non-staff members are really respectful and nice from my encounters with them. I would like to become a part of what you guys do and help in any way possible. I have seen that you guys are short staffed and would like to help with that so we can make the server a better and more enjoyable place for everyone to hang out and roleplay in. I always enforce rules on members, and I am unbiased on every member of the server. I would like to improve the server for the better and get more people helping out with staff.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am professional and unbiased to everyone on the server. I know how to deal with sits and resolve situations as quickly as possible. I have deep knowledge of how staffing works and know the rules of the server. I take staffing seriously to make sure there is no one breaking the rules, so people don't have a bad time on the server. I have a lot of experience staffing, on one of the gmod servers I used to staff on I got up to and administrator and have got numerous awards for my staffing capabilities. I hope you guys do pick me but if you don't that's fine, I tried my best and hope everyone who reads this is having a good day/night. :)

Last edited: