Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
Your in-game name: Vladislav

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:464734532

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198889734792/

Date of ban: march 27 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Racism and Toxicity

Who banned you: Cope

Ban length?: 2 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will be more careful regarding my speech when im around other mrp players, so i am not toxic in any kind of way, even if those players do not mind it. i will also make sure to listen what any staff member says.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i had warnings before but this is my first ban

Why should you be unbanned: after serving half of my ban lenght, i think i have learned from this mistake and i am sorry that this had happened. as i said to cope when he was banning me, i can 100% guarantee that something like this will never happen again. more over this is my first ever ban/warning related to racism.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will be careful about my actions and speech making sure that they dont go against stated rules. i will re read them if required.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i want to play on this server again, especially with this new huge update i have been waiting for so long. but even if there was no update i would still want to rejoin as community here is pretty cool

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hi @Vladislav ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have chosen to deny this appeal on the basis that racism is not accepted within the community or in relation to our members. From my understanding, the actions you took were not with direct malicious intent however they are still unacceptable, and for this reason along with the fact you have received infractions before on our discord for these types of issues I will be denying your appeal.

You may not re-appeal and must wait for the remainder of your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.