Sometime in November 2022 I think.

Reason for ban (if known):
Racist gifs

Who banned you?:
Not sure, I think Astolfo

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:
Never

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

I had just resigned from SWB, and was tired of playing GMOD so I decided to do something stupid and spam inappropriate gifs under the assumption that I was never going to re-join again. After taking a break for a few months, I came to regret my decision. I have started playing the MRP again, and being in the discord is a crucial need if you are going to progress and be actively involved with your regiment and faction.
I also believe my ban should be removed, because it is my first time offence on any of the communication platforms used by the community, and prior to this I was always respectful and got along with people.
I'd like to add that there is nothing funny about saying offensive things, regardless if they are directed at people or not because it can offend people and it's completely unnecessary and hostile to people for no reason. I have absolutely learnt and understood that now, so I'd really appreciate being given a second chance. However, if my unban appeal is denied I would completely understand that, because what I did was inappropriate even though regardless of the outcome of this appeal will not be repeated, but I do hope you allow me a second chance so I can truly enjoy this server again and take it seriously.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this appeal,
Voltics.

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Voltics,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After keeping a close eye on you in game for some time, I have decided to lift this Discord ban.
Since you came back to the server you haven't caused any problems, you are respectfull and I see you doing great work withing the regiment you are enlisted in.
In the ban appeal you show me that you regret your actions and you have reflected on what you did.
Keep in mind , if you return to your old ways I will reactivate your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.