Volton's Introduction.

Volton

Aug 3, 2022
United Kingdom
cgi.png

Hello,

My name is Mike, otherwise known for my online alias Advolton/Volton.

I thankfully made the transition to CivilGamers MRP after the unfortunate shut-down of MesaGaming. This was a server I played on for many years and was considered an extreamly high rank on, thus eventually becoming staff and working upto SA before the server ended.

Sadly, when servers end, you just have to move on and so I found this server and started again.

With that being said, I'm glad I did.

Since joining the CG MRP server I have found it to be a very serious, well designed and incredibly well developed server. I look forward to being an active member of the community and engaging across all platforms (GMod, Teamspeak, Discord, Forums).

Previously on MG, I was the 1iC for RMC which I later resigned from to become a General, after being a General for around 6/7 months I decided to persue the staff role - this was due to a large playerbase on the server but a shortage of staff. This later resulted in me becoming an SA before the server finally closed for good.

I would say I've been an active player amongst the MRP community since 2016.

So, moving onto myself - As I said above, my name is Mike and I am 22 years old, I work a full-time job but in my free-time I enjoy to cooldown playing Video Games, this has been something I've been passionate about since the age of 8. I have worked in a few areas across the industry throughout my working career, I spent 1 year in a website development based role, I got countless awards for Graphic Design and Video Editing and currently I'm working on Game Design, which doesn't relate to my work at-all as I'm employed by an Insurance Company.

There's not really much more to say about myself - I'm hoping to bring good times, knowledge, motivation and commitment/loyalty to the CG MRP server, the same commitment I had for 4 years on MesaGaming. I look forward to making new friends, meeting new people, progressing through ranks and teaching people the skills I have picked up over-time.

That's all I have to say right now, I hope you found my introduction informative.

mrpsig.png

Last edited:

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Didn’t read the whole post but so true bro!!! You’re based for maining UAN!! (NWO is stinky) ((red = bad))