vQuestion

Ashton

Jun 3, 2022
Wales, United Kingdom
Hello Everyone
I have been talking with some people regarding the website and I was curious what are peoples opinions on a suggestion where only CL4+ can support and not support applications?

We think it could be better because they are well CL4+ and because this could make sure that people get a fair chance now I ain't saying people are getting unfair chances but it was something we was talking about and I am curious what everyone else thinks
there is a few more reasons and negatives to this but this is the bases
so what do we all think of making it so only CL4+ can support and not support applications?

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Hello Everyone
I have been talking with some people regarding the website and I was curious what are peoples opinions on a suggestion where only CL4+ can support and not support applications?

We think it could be better because they are well CL4+ and because this could make sure that people get a fair chance now I ain't saying people are getting unfair chances but it was something we was talking about and I am curious what everyone else thinks
there is a few more reasons and negatives to this but this is the bases
so what do we all think of making it so only CL4+ can support and not support applications?
No. I don't think that if a CL4 seems someone fit for a position but the large majority of players aren't CL4 see them. The current way is like it because iirc the entire server having a chance to tell their opinions is better than 1 CL4 who may have bias :)

Shitfest paragraph but point comes through

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
everyone should be able to give their opinions. Trying to 1984 the cl3's fr