Denied VRmod addon in SCP server

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2023
I hope this suggestion find it interesting to you and acceptable. I would love to see VRmod implemented in this SCP server, and as an avid player, I believe that the addition of VR would greatly enhance the overall gaming experience and make the SCP roleplay even more immersive.

As you may know, SCP is a game that relies heavily on atmosphere and immersion. VR technology has come a long way in recent years and I am confident that it would be a great addition to the server. With VR, players who has VR headset and a capable PC that can handle the game in Full VR mode would be able to fully immerse themselves in the game world and feel like they are actually inside the facility.

Note: this will not affect Desktop players that dont have VR headset and they do not require to even download the addon itself to begin with.
There are a variety of VR mods available for Garry's Mod, and I believe that any one of them would work well with the SCP roleplay server. I understand that implementing this mod may require some time and resources, but I am willing to assist in any way possible, including fundraising if necessary.

I truly believe that the addition of VR to the SCP roleplay server would take the game to a whole new level and attract even more players to the server. I would greatly appreciate it if you could consider my request and let me know your thoughts.

here is the link for the addon : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2780083257

Thank you for your time and consideration.

~Viper

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Unfortunately awhile ago this was denied due to massive abuse potential lag fps drops and honestly takes away from more important things.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @KingViper115,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. While it's a great idea, VRMod would cause major performance issues. Furthermore, it'd take an insane amount of development time to make every single weapon and model functional within VRMod.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.