Donator
Mar 15, 2022
In-game name: W. Licht
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86867019
For how long have you played on our servers?: For more than a year now
What country are you from?: Netherlands
Time Zone: GMT+1
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: No this would be the 2nd one https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/redspeedss-developer-application.12197/

Have you received any bans?: 1 for LTARP from quite long ago

How confident are you with GLua? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): A solid 6

Do you have any experience with Git?: Yes can confidently use all feature of Git

Do you have previous experience as a Developer for GMod?: No however over the past week ive been making some addons and features on singleplayer to try and understand Glua better and i feel like ive succeeded in that quite well as can be seen here
these addons were made from scratch in 1 week time. I also have a lot of programming experience in general as its my fulltime job however i cannot share details in regards to this as it falls under a strict NDA

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: Most likely 8 hours per week mostly in the weekends depending on my work schedule

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: My primary focus would be to use and expand upon existing frameworks to aid players in adding to their RP experience by adding more content such as SCP's and mechanics. Id also like to focus making custom content upon request from GMs to elevate our events to the next level

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi, could you either send me the source code for the samples you have provided, or post it here? Thank you!

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Application withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.