For how long have you played on CN SCP: 7 months
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: UTC +1
Character name(s): Wada, Adaw
Civilian name: Olaf
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- have held CI Beta, Holding 096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Toxicity (dont remember was in january) , Fail Rp (dont know, was in feburary), Mic Spam (twice, for playing meme songs), RDM (got accused of it by cd, couldnt even really defend myself), Severe toxicity ban (3 days, said the n word in an intense situation of anger and stress, was in march)
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-I have a good amount of free time, especially during the lower activity times of the server and could therefore bring in a little bit of action when theres lower server pop. I can also integrate myself into existing serious rp structures or create new serious scenarios and im able to present myself professionally.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- Roaming around their Dimension or inside the facility, each Instance doing as they seem fit. So 22415-1 walks around healing hurt people when it sees them etc..
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-I aid the MTFs by healing them when they are in a safe position. Making sure the MTF hold the defense allows the researchers and many more to reach safe areas of the site.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-After the researcher managed to get out of the way of 076 i would repel 076 and try to assist in his recontainment. I should not sacrifice the scientists health and instead wait a little.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-if he is actively harming guards or other personell during his escape i will not help him as he causes too much harm, if he however didnt hurt anyone and was mostly a bystander as example of a shootout i would help him.

Attachments

• Garry's Mod (x64) 13.07.2024 14_44_05.png
    Garry's Mod (x64) 13.07.2024 14_44_05.png
    618.1 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.