Your in-game name:
"Watergate"

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:47359745

Your steam community link:

Date of blacklist:
I'm assuming 1/17/2024?

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
I'm not sure, I haven't been on in a day or so and when I tried to join today it just said I was blacklisted

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
I've only ever used a vpn once on the server about 6 or so months ago, I'd assume that would be the problem but i'm not sure.

Please list any alt accounts:
I have none.

Who blacklisted you? (if known):
I'm not sure

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
not use a vpn...? I'm really not sure why I was blacklisted. if it's because of the vpn that I used 6 months ago then that's kinda... stupid.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
I've got a couple warns on the server for rdm, ltap, failrp, etc,. but I hardly believe any of those were reason for a blacklist.

Why should you be unblacklisted:
I really feel like I haven't done anything wrong, I don't think I should be blacklisted from the server for something when I have no idea what that something is. also I'm an active member of the community with both foundation and CI.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I guess reading over the rules again to make sure I understand them properly?

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b]
I'd like to rejoin the server because I hold cl4 roles on the server and I need to actually play them to not be removed from them, also I've been playing the server since November 2022 and it's like my one hobby and favorite thing to do on gmod, it's got such a diverse community and I'd hate to not be a part of it.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hi @Playdoughzombie

After review, we have found this blacklist should not be applied and will be lifted,

Please give us an hour to do this.

Kind regards
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.