Denied Weapon upgrade

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I luv kebabs

Apr 18, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove
Make the weapon upgrade actually useful! instead of just a damage boost of 50% for one life or if you holster the weapon, make it so you get a boost of like 30% damage increase for 5 minutes. its gonna be useful to use on flamers, jugs and just as a simple infantry because even if you die you still get a boost for a few minutes.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
The Weapon upgrade actually becomes a good thing to get after a mission.
It will be used more and actually feel a difference with the boost.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Maybe overpowered? doesnt seem so to me tho.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because at the moment its just not useful in any way. making this change will make people actually use it.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Wolves

May 14, 2022
-Natural (more +support)
Both are good points but you only get one upgrade, so some infighting could happen between people but could be useful for Spec Ops to help base hacking

Reactions: I luv kebabs

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
neutral
i just want it not to be 1 life but like x amount of lifes (maybe 2) if this happens it needs to be a lower percentage

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
- Support

Yeah it's useless atm but if given to someone who is semi competent it would be quite aids.

I luv kebabs

Apr 18, 2022
-Natural (more +support)
Both are good points but you only get one upgrade, so some infighting could happen between people but could be useful for Spec Ops to help base hacking
- Support

Yeah it's useless atm but if given to someone who is semi competent it would be quite aids.
that would be too OP if you think about it if you have more damage means too much advantage
This upgrade should be used during war not only for hackings, one life is still to small for a person who is semi competent and i think the buff goes away if you holster the weapon, also more damage that lasts only for a few minutes and the weapon upgrade is not so often due to getting as a reward from missions, and if the TTK gets reduced this upgrade would be better because at the moment with the upgrade or not you will blink and you're dead.

Reactions: Redrrx and ZLT49A

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Suggestion Denied

Hi Kebabs, Your suggestion has been denied.

Its an interesting idea, changing the weapons upgrade but unfortunately we don't have the capacity right now to be able to change this feature, in the future we might reconsider.

Regards.​

Status
Not open for further replies.