Status
Not open for further replies.

Wemic46

Apr 2, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): Wemic82
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 1w 2d 8h 13m 55s
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Richard Morgan/[REDACTED] "Kobold" Morgan
Chaos name (include your rank): Richard Comberbottem
Civilian name: [SRH-3] Richard Clockwork
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116187076
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: United States
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/wemics-staff-application.3193/ https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/richard-wemics-executive-researcher-application.3103/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- No warnings kicks or bans
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes I use to game master in a Warhammer 40k RP server. This lasted around 4 months until I didn't enjoy being in that community.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I use to play on a serious RP SCP server before it was shut down, lasted around 1 year
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Around 10hrs
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I feel like I could add a good amount of assistance to the server as well as create some really cool ideas that will be enjoyable for other plays to experience that can include everyone, and can affect every faction instead of just one at a time; I also find it fun to create stories for people to follow and find small secrets leading to something bigger, Mabey creating more events for the serpent hand as its one of my favorite factions and I think I could make some really cool ideas for the server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have time, I have the ability to create stories, and I really enjoy writing so I can create big stories that can lead to other events pretty easily and quickly.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
(1): A containment breach has happened, but from what MTF can find out all the listed SCP are in their containment, staff personnel is reporting a scaly creature crawling around random surfaces and secreting a liquid that is green and what seems to be acidic, after time and time again of checking around containment cells people will find the heavy containment temporal containment chamber unlocked door seems to be busted and a man wearing a black suit with military bodyguards around their body, it looks like a type of MTF squad that Isn't native to this site, 1 of the security is holding a clipboard, the paper holds information on an SCP the numbers are redacted. The paper goes on to explain the look of this SCP, a lizard-like creature standing at around 8ft long, the creature can secret a liquid that causes an organic body to seize up and have a seizure, they will use this time to take the body back to a dark area to hold it as a food source, for the rest of the event it will be hunting it down and killing it or attempting to capture it. If they choose to capture it they can figure out that the SCP will also take creatures as hosts for its spawn, they will take control of the subject and the subject will help organize and take care of the hive until the spawn hatches from the back of the creature, a slug will emerge that will either be ration food, or it will eventually evolve into the lizard-like creature, it can evolve depending on what's needed, the main lizard will turn into a hivemind overlord becoming apart of the hive, allowing it to send orders to the other creatures.
(2): During a normal day everything seems fine, but a citizen breaks into the facility and hands a note to an MTF, the note contains information on a CI breach happening in 2 minutes, without a second to spare a code 1 blares over the comm, now the note will contain what they are coming for and that is SCP-008, for sample testing, the MTF can or can not relay this over comms it is up to them, but while MTF is dealing with CI, SCP-008 containment cell fails, the doors open and the biological lock breaks letting the smoke leave causing a total containment breach of SCP-008, this causes many of the staff to become SCP-008-2 with very few of them surviving, over the radios the survives can hear "MTF-Beta-7 "Maz Hatters have entered the facility all personnel avoid in a room that is not airlocked a biological SCP has breached containment". CI will be suited with gasmask already so they can continue the event raid. A group of 12 players will be selected to form Beta-7 the event will continue with CI attempting to get a sample and beta-7 trying to kill CI and take care of 008.
(3): "XK End of the world scenario-215-L-S-225 has occurred" plays over the intercom, Commanders of MTF and directors of departments will inform to get everyone inside and then push MTF outside to deal with the issue, during this the Civilians will be being purged by a large demon-like figure equipped with an SCP swep, CI will also be dealt with the objective of killing the creature, Security will be tasked with guarding Garage while MTF is equipped with rockets and tanks, scattered around the town will be players that are modeled with a monstrous-looking PM that will tell players about the arrival of the king; the killer of world. Each of the players with these PMS will be given a script and what to say, they can also improve if they wish. If the players don't kill it haver around 30 minutes then a code black will be announced causing mass nuking of the surface, ending the event with the story of a foreign government bombing the small village for thinking they caused treason.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

The map will change to a city, everyone will be modeled to have an MTF model and one player will be given the role of SCP-106, some players will be civilians that agents will have to find, save, and give amnestics, while the main player base will be hunting down SCP-106 and attempting to kill him; each player will be given 3 lives, and if they die then they are out and will either be given the civilian role, or they can stay in a waiting room with chess and checkers. After around 1-2 hours SCP-106 will be satellite anomaly containment beamed, allowing someone to cuff them for a small period to take them to SCP-106 temp cc.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Omega-1 will be given the order to secure a lost ethics member, that was either captured by an SCP or a rival faction, they will either have to negotiate or figure out how to sneak or blow their way through everything to save the ethics member.
A-1: Alpha-1 will be tasked with guarding the counsel of 05, while a mass containment breach is going on they will make sure the council is secure and have the proper safety measures and they will stop hordes of SCP-008 from attempting to kill the 05.
Nu-7: They will be the first to find the world killer and they will have to inform the rest of the foundation as well as civies to evacuate, they will have tanks and squads already assembles to do massive damage to the creature.
E-11: Epsilon 11 will be tasked with recontaining the creature that escaped the temp containment they will either have to deal with the issue of killing the creature and wasting research or go through the struggle of capturing the scaly creature and bringing it back to containment for research staff to take notes.
CI: During the breach, the CI will take this time to make a plan, on how to capture the creature the foundation has just got their hands on, they will have to find a way to capture the creature and bring it to their R&D department and do research for the CI so the SCP foundation is left in the dark.
Foundation Staff: Will do their day-to-day task as normal unless requested by higher levels to change, research will be called in to take notes and do tests on the newly found SCP that have invaded the foundation's sites.

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
+Support
Good Experience
Fun sounding events
Follows Rules
Good time availability

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-Support
-Toxic, While we were both in a sit you started yelling at me and arguing with me which doesn't look professional especially if you want to be GM
-Rp is below GM standards
-Had to give you a verbal about a week ago while I was staff and I have personally seen you break rules such as FearRP and Mixing.

Active in-game and Teamspeak

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

= Neutral / leaning to -support
- "Toxic" / not fit for a GM especially when you are meant to stand out in the community.
- Lacking on event ideas - some are really bland and lack detail.

+ Active in game
+ No warns / bans / kicks
= Have not had many RP experiences with you.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @Wemic46 ,

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster, this decision was reached due to recent good behaviour. Make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

King regards,
Team Supervisor Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.