Approx. September-October of 2022

Reason for ban (if known):
Disrespectful Conduct (Homophobia)

Who banned you?:
N/A

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:
No.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

First and foremost, I want to apologize for my behavior and want to state that this behavior will not be repeated. As you can check, I was a quiet and chill person on the Discord but decided to say the f-word to someone off a whim, not really grasping the weight of my words and the consequences it will have on me. Right now, I am aware of what I've done and I would like to take this opportunity to make this appeal whilst my ban is also switfly approaching the one-year mark. I hope that you believe that time and university [ ;( ] have matured me in this period, and inspired me to become a better person. Since I am now almost in my uni break, I want to let off some steam and play this amazing game once again. Lastly, I want to say that I will respect your choice no matter. Thank you and have a great day.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @westend ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the content posted by yourself that lead to your ban and the appeal, I believe it is pertinent to give you a second chance in this matter, providing you do not repeat your misconduct again.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.