What are your biggest dis likes with SCP RP servers?

Cappy

Jan 14, 2023
United States of America
Honestly? Sometimes it's the people that it breeds, or rather, the people that like to have a sense of authority over others. It just seems to attract people who want to to look better than others and flex their rank that they can go anywhere and everywhere. They can do anything and practically not get in trouble or get others in trouble. It's a real problem, and it's why a lot of people get demotivated. Why put toxic people like that into your life?

Reactions: Dr. Rocky

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
Honestly? Sometimes it's the people that it breeds, or rather, the people that like to have a sense of authority over others. It just seems to attract people who want to to look better than others and flex their rank that they can go anywhere and everywhere. They can do anything and practically not get in trouble or get others in trouble. It's a real problem, and it's why a lot of people get demotivated. Why put toxic people like that into your life?
This, and the people who constantly scream about what they perceive is a violation of whatever rule they can remember off the top of their head. It also infuriates me how cheap keycards are and how every 2 seconds d class are escaping and you can’t do anything else.

"Rain"

Jan 22, 2023
The quality of RP is extremely all over the place, sometimes it's really great sometimes it's extremely mingy and there seems to be often little to no repercussion when it's downright failrp or just no intention to rp.

Reactions: McLovin It

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
that there is no rp at all also raiding is boring they should add more entrances and new hallways etc into the base

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
Breaches back to back, CI raids too frequent. Insanely low downtime to try and do RP. Very combat heavy and deters proper RP.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Research RP is either really boring or annoying af.

Its either paper work or asking ten different ethics members for a yes on 1 test. Half of my research time was just writing docs.

They need more freedom to do stuff. Ofc with rules but something that isnt spending 2 hours in a room asking ethics can I do this, then they say no and back to the drawing board.

Reactions: Lance Moontail

Landfield

Game Master
Game Master
Dec 25, 2020
people just begging for credits while trying to be a researcher, you don’t even get to say anything without people constantly asking ruins the fun

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
Getting arrested or executed for breathing within presence of uhhh ANYONE on this server.

Ima call in my boy @BIGCHUNGUS for a hot take