What is FRP

Dr. Rocky

Dec 18, 2022
Around 3 weeks ago I called a sit on somebody who was being FPRed from behind and also from the front. I was in the front and when i pulled out cuffs he shot me, this was not ruled as FRP because "he had no way of knowing" that he was under FRP. today the same thing happened but with me being placed under FRP then when he pulled out cuffs I ran away, then he proceeded to pull out a gun and try to FRP again however, I was already turned around running, even though in both situations we had no way of knowing I got warned with the explanation of "he was ordering you" so that was supposed to make me know about the gun somehow. this was somewhat true in both situations and could easily have been not heard. This also brings up the question, if somebody FRPs you from behind without a gun, do you listen to them or risk getting a FRP warn? I'm just wondering what counts as FRP and what doesn't.
@Tyrone @Change Z. "Somebody"

Clip A: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1OuHG6qqEoP35K/d1337lGDjopd?invite=cr-MSxYUmgsMTMwNjAyNjk3LA

Clip B: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...e=cr-MSxtZWMsMTk1NDA0MzIxLA?mobilebypass=true

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
FearRP is when you have a weapon pointed at you and are given a command you must follow.
Here are a few Examples

- When a Combative [with a gun in hand] has two weapons pointed at them they must follow orders the aggressor gives.
- As a tech expert [without a gun In hand] when a person points a weapon at you and tells you to stop moving

Exceptions to FearRP come into effect when

- You are in active combat [shooting/stabbing]

Dr. Rocky

Dec 18, 2022
FearRP is when you have a weapon pointed at you and are given a command you must follow.
Here are a few Examples

- When a Combative [with a gun in hand] has two weapons pointed at them they must follow orders the aggressor gives.
- As a tech expert [without a gun In hand] when a person points a weapon at you and tells you to stop moving

Exceptions to FearRP come into effect when

- You are in active combat [shooting/stabbing]
I was asking in the context of the clips

stealthyxd

Nov 7, 2023
Sweden
pretty much in clip A the guard in the showers broke FRP due to you and a guy holded weapons on him, he still pulld upp a weapon and sprayd you down

Clip B the tech expert broke FRP due to you pointet gun at him didnt stand still wich he should have done

didnt have any audio on but on the clips all of them should have stand still ( I can be wrong tho didnt have any audio on my laptop so yeah)

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
Hi there, I'm going to put my issue regarding Clip A and Clip B.

The gensec has violated the FearRp Rule. Therefore he's guilty of FearRp, he was unarmed when you guys pointed the gun at him.

Clip B, yeah I can't hear you talking, There might be audio issues with your recording device. But yeah techie has committed fear rp cause I can see the mic icon on the right corner.
I'm pretty sure you said he's under gunpoint and that he should surrender I think. Also, the techie was unarmed in the clip.