"White" Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Jan 13, 2023
Your in-game name: "White"

Your SteamID: 76561199148038460

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199148038460/

Date of blacklist: 21.1.2023

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I got blacklisted for ban-evading multiple times, leading to my blacklist from all the servers which obviously sucks.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I used a VPN once which was on the last ban that caused me to get blacklisted from civilnetworks.

Please list any alt accounts:

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Most likely Yeke if i remember correctly he was the last one to ban me atleast.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will follow the rules best as i can from now on and if i do get banned again i will definetly not ban evade again and i have certainly learned my lesson and i wanna keep on playing on this server with my friends again in the future someday hopefully.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I have not been warned/kicked or blacklisted im am quite sure but i have been banned a few times before for some things which i do not remember anymore.

Why should you be unblacklisted: I have played on this server for a very long time which i have enjoyed a lot and i have a lot of good memories from playing on civilnetworks i also have not ban evaded since the last ban which was 10 months ago. I have showed that i can keep my word that i will not ban evade again anywhere in the future. I will also keep following the rules best as i can so i wont get into this situation again. I am very sure that it will not happen again its been 10 months without me joining in with a new account or anything like that.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I cannot promise that I will never make mistakes or unintentionally break a rule but of course i will try my best to follow all the rules of the server and not break them. Even before i got blacklisted not gotten banned a lot i have followed the rules most of the time very well in my opnion well thats how i remember it even tho its been a long time.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have spent a good amount of time leveling up getting a lot of stuff and meeting a lot of new friends on this server and I really do enjoy playing on civilnetworks because its mostly better than any other scp:rp server out there at the moment in my opnion it also has a lot of stuff other servers just do not have. I have spent atleast 500 - 800 hours on the scp:rp servers within theese few years that I have been apart of civil I have had a lot of fun playing on it too. I think the community is also good too its not as toxic like some other scp:rp servers and most of the admins are nice too I really do hope to see you guys in the future if I actually do get unblacklisted from the server. I have also learned from my mistakes and I wont let that happen again even if I do get very angry again.

Hopefully this Blacklist Appeal is long enough this time I spent a good amount of time and effort into this appeal once again hopefully this will be the last time I need to make another one again. I dont know much else to tell you guys i dont just wanna keep yappin on some random stuff I really do just hope I get to play on the server again and i of course regret choosing to ban evade i would have spent a lot more time enjoying the server if I just didnt choose to ban evade i could have just waited my 3 day ban and continued on but i was very angry at that moment and because of the ban I decided to go on an alt account which caused me to get banned again and again many times until I got blacklisted I will promise you guys that I wont ban evade again i truly mean it with all my heart.

Imma say this to everyone do not ban evade anyone its not worth it just wait out ur ban until its over so you do not have to wait a very long time like me to even appeal the blacklist which might not be accepted and I have also matured up a lot since the day I got banned I can definitely keep my word I really do mean it.

And I dont think my actions ruined other peoples fun in any way im not trying to justify my actions but I did not ruin rp I did not do anything that would have ruined any other persons expirience on the server all i did was ban evade because I just couldnt wait a few days to play on the server because I enjoyed it so much also I didnt break any rules while ban evading either but of course I should have just not ban evaded but here we are and I do sincerely regret my actions.

I hope you guys really do consider accepting this appeal and please have a very good day all of you. ?

Untitled Project.jpg

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi "White",

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal.

I have reviewed the file in relation to your blacklist and spoken to other members of the Network Leadership team. At this stage, given your history of ban evasion, we are unable to lift your blacklist.

I would encourage you to spend the next few months demonstrating your commitment to the rules by not ban-evading or engaging in any behaviour that would bring your reputation in the community into disrepute. Please do not reapply to be unblacklisted until June of 2024.​

Status
Not open for further replies.