why are staff members exempt to punishments?

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
im sort of new to this community but whenever i hear about staff members metagaming or breaking server rules they always seem to never get punished or it just gets brushed off by giving a verbal etc. Is this something that is generally new to this server or is it a genuine issue?

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
Staff members are not given warnings, like regular players, however they are given infractions/suspensions/removals, They arent exempt. But instead of a warning they get those.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
im sort of new to this community but whenever i hear about staff members metagaming or breaking server rules they always seem to never get punished or it just gets brushed off by giving a verbal etc. Is this something that is generally new to this server or is it a genuine issue?
You can take staff issues to the Complaints section on the forum where they are dealt with from all levels of Server Leadership. As Phoenix said, If a staff member is infracted, its essentially a warn and will go against them as being staff.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
as stated by the above, staff are punished via ways of infractions which you can find in our staff handbook here;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...Rz80atswgoVxwPzyM/edit#heading=h.vr0top1i8bi4

we record infractions against a staff member on our own database as opposed to the in game warning system.