why do people hate me so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
today i did multiple things and did my job as per stated i was a chef cooked dclass got mad when i took measures so they could not farm keycards then they called me dergratory names i played as 7722 and breached when i was on the catwalk dclass said racial slurs to me said to kill myself and this makes no sense since scps take 4 hours to breach and the breach is like 10 mins and dclass are only disturbed for like 5 minutes i was a dclass and i got trapped in a room and grenades were thrown at me no matter what i do whether i follow rules to the word or not follow them at all people find ways to give out and complain how did it come to this what did i do i never did anything that bad except have an annoying voice and im treated like this

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hey Darren,

I do apologise that you are feeling like this, please could I make a request for you to reach out to me on Discord when available and we will discuss what has happened.

In relation to anyone calling you slurs or making comments such as telling you to take your own life are prohibited, they will not be tolerated so in the first instance should it happen again, please make sure that you create a sit and a staff member will respond and take the appropriate action.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.