Your in-game name: Johny Bibo is my foundation name
Your SteamID: 76561199175595559
Your steam community link: N/A
Date of ban: 5/19/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Who banned you: N/A
Ban length?: 1-day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I belive uk unaware
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: wasnt me
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? not that i am aware of
Why should you be unbanned: My brother asked if he could play on my computer so i let him i told him not to be stupid but when i came home from wrok and was going to join i saw that i had a 1 day ban i went and asked my brother and he saidf he made a bunch of rerally stupid names and didnt change them when a admin asked him to . im sorry for what my brother did but it was not me
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Wasnt me
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because i really injoy this server and was really close to getting riot guard on my character

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @johny bibo ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I was at the sit spectating over Onyx (mod who banned you). You were given multiple chances to change your name. After giving you multiple examples, as well as a warning and jail time, you continued to come up with random names that broke the Naming Convention rule. Due to you not taking the chance to change your name, you were given out the appropriate punishment.

Upon your return, please come up with a realistic name that follows the rule - 1.20 Naming Conventions - Names used when creating a character must be realistic and not contain any special characters, unnecessary letters, numbers, or resemble a famous celebrity or character.​

Status
Not open for further replies.