Why is O1 classified if ethics are very public figures

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
I’ve asked this a lot and not even the ethics members I’ve talked to know the answer I’m just curious. I get A1 because 05 is super classified but the same logic doesn’t work for O1

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
because... they do classified stuff and are on F3 most likely, cause i dont believe most people know that the ethics commitee has a full on set of assasins, to assasinate high personell

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
just like how secret service are (somewhat) classified and presidents are very public figures ^w^

Last edited:

Cybek

May 8, 2022
O-1 exist as a covert means to keep O5 from being too powerful. Resh-1 and Alpha-1 had to attempt to stop Omega-1 from wiping out Site -1 and anyone within it.

With a task like that it grants them covert means to be classified from ECM.

Reactions: Dr. Swanson

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
O-1 exist as a covert means to keep O5 from being too powerful. Resh-1 and Alpha-1 had to attempt to stop Omega-1 from wiping out Site -1 and anyone within it.

With a task like that it grants them covert means to be classified from ECM.
Yo what tale was that that sounds super interesting

Reactions: Cybek

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
I’ve asked this a lot and not even the ethics members I’ve talked to know the answer I’m just curious. I get A1 because 05 is super classified but the same logic doesn’t work for O1
The Administrator created the Ethics Committee to balance out the Overseer Council. Alpha-1 is CL5 knowledge, and the "sister" MTF would be Omega-1, so they're also CL5 knowledge.

Reactions: Dr. Swanson