Will Son - SCP-096 Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larske98

May 30, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198083837320

Discord name: Larske98#0718

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 61 hours within a few weeks. But i am playing on it almost every day.

In what country are you located?: the Netherlands

Time zone: Amsterdam (GMT+2)

Character name(s): Will Son

Civilian name: I don't have a civilian character.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None of them, this is the first whitelisted thing i want to do.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I only received 1 warning at the start of playing for irritating people because i was irritated myself from getting RDM-ed the entire time.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: To play as SCP-096 you need to use a lot of roleplay. I really like roleplaying and have provided the server with several fun RP situations. I will do my best and come up with fun and new RP scenario's as 096. I also will play as 096 as much as possible.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: The nickname of SCP-096 is ''Shy Guy'' for a reason. He often sits down or wanders around in his containment cell. He tries to do everything to make sure no-one sees his face.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 can only go to the people that looked at his face in any way. That could be directly at him or on a photo. He only calmes down when he killed everyone that has seen his face. He can go to D-Block, but only if there are people that saw his face. He is not allowed to beeline though, because then it is much like kill-farming. That due to all the players that look at him after respawning.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1: When SCP-096 is angry you must use a pare of scramble gear to safely contain it. Otherwise it will kill you.
2: Wait until 096 stopped being angry and it sits down.
3: When he sits down, you must place a bucket on his head. This is to prevent people to see his face again.
4: Containment beam 096 and cuff him with containment cuffs.
5: When he is cuffed, return him to his containment cell as soon and quickly as possible. Don't forget to make sure the door of his containment cell gets repaired in time. You want to do these things as soon as possible because the bucket on his head can break. His bucket can break, but the guards will get a warning it will break soon.

Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Larske98,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.

P.S Sorry for the long reply. These have unfortunately been burried by other apps!​

Status
Not open for further replies.