SteamID :
STEAM_0:0:168630110
Previous rank : DELCOM
Date of demotion : 08/01/23
What server were you demoted from : SCP-RP UK
What is the case against you :
Authorized a raid that broke server rules
Is this true : No
Have you been already demoted : Yes, back in the old CI Command lead by Thomas Eichorist
Have you ever been banned / kicked / warned : Yes
What is your side of the story :
1) We were raiding Fondation base through Vents, when we were going there, we saw a humvee which we thought was from Foundation so we started blasting it ; it was from GOC's so we stopped. then, we heard Rob Boss (The Narcisist) in the humvee saying : "I'm gonna snitch on you" in voice chat (so in character we knew he snitched), then we declared war against them. They stole some documents from us that we stole from foundation and, after i've captured Arshia who didn't understand why he was captured and dare insult me (clip : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PNzLmrFshPClW/d1337ELhNxiN?invite=cr-MSx2dEMsNjIyMjcwMTAs ) in front of McCain Gregory (the moderator) and my LTCOM Boltslive.
2) I've never ordered my men to steal chemicals that, in the first place, i didn't knew we could do it and i made a complain about rule 3.3b (GOC Raids.) where it is pretty unfair for CI to not be able to raid GOC if they stole documents from us.
3) I've been told by Luft that Coolfrae warned me once but even himself agreed that he never did that unless he was talking about the old CI Command exclusion.
4) There was more than 4 peoples in GOC when i was in HCZ with Arshia who I captured, they just crashed the moment we were preparing for raiding, I have Ali (Luxembourg the GOC) who admitted it in DMs (link : ) because Rob boss crashed and one went AFK so Jam + Rob(who crashed) + Arshia + Luxembourg + Comadreja (who was AFK but we didn't know) = 5 > 4 people needed.
5) Even my CO and other people think that it's pretty harsh to demote some CO just because a staff thought that he was breaking rules without analyzing everything.
6) Besides, after my demotion, Jam and the others just kept mocking me / taunting me in discord and in game in front of people : Why should return ? : Because it was really harsh and unfair for us, members of Chaos Insurgency. This rule about GOC raids is, even Yeke and other admins admitted it, pretty unfair for CI which can lose documents from Foundation because GOC's steal it and besides, GOC is really annoying by always snitching on us / teaming with foundation, even when we have a peace relationship, they provide vehicles to foundation to raid us or even help them directly to defeat us in Pinewood for example.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
papyrus happy you are making this just so you know demotion appeals are for staff and gamemasters you should put this in the complaint forms good luck on your appeal!

I hope it works out

Also what papyrus said is true he never ordered a single person to steal from the fridge many people got angry and pissed at the goc and wanted to get back at them so when the raid happened people wanted to anger the goc papyrus even told them to put everything back

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
This forum is regarding Staff/GM Demotions, not in-game demotions. These must be appealed to the faction you were demoted in. If you believe you were demoted improperly, you should contact your server's Server Leadership team and allow them to investigate the issue.

Kind regards,
Hound

Status
Not open for further replies.