For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 Months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Willow "Coyote" Rayman
Civilian name: Alsa "Blind-Eye" Williams
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 LCPL (Held), NU-7 SPC (Held), Ambassador (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warn for meowing.
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? I truly enjoy IA and genuinely would love to take my position to the next level; I've spent the majority of my time on IA for the past 3 months, working and assisting however I can with the department.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: I am suitable for the Director of Internal Affairs position because of my mindset; I'm hard-working and very detail-oriented in my work, knowing when to be serious, and when to let others relax, I am extremely friendly to the staff of the foundation, and many see me as a face they can express complaints to. I have what I would consider above-average writing skills, and enjoy writing documents for IA. I also believe my determination to always do and be better is a great accessory to this.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The duties and responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs are to uphold the FLC at the highest level, delegate tasks to the members within Internal Affairs, assist the foundation's personnel with any complaints or issues they may have, and maintain the image of the department within the foundation along with many of the typical CL4 duties such as assisting with blast doors during emergencies. On top of all of this, as a Senior CL4 position, a Director is expected to display role-model behavior to the staff that look up to them.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: I am very involved in the site, but do not have any ongoing long-term RP. LORE: Willow is an Ex-American Military Police member who was recruited to the foundation after showing prowess under stress during a mass event at her stationed base, She then quickly took to the position of an IA Agent, working hard she eventually made her way to Ambassador, where she now sits. (I am working on a much more in-depth lore document)

Last edited:

Willow

Mar 14, 2024
-support
I have had good interactions with you albeit only a few overall, however this application is not good enough for a director position it is very bare bones and not laid out well
Would it be possible for you to explain the issues with how it's laid out? I don't really know anything for the formatting on the forums.

Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received
Subject: Internal Affairs Directorship Application

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Greetings Willow Rayman,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming the Director of Site-65's Internal Affairs Department. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Your position and eagerness to work for the foundation has been noted and is greatly appreciated.

The Ethics Committee has carefully reviewed your application and has run the necessary background checks on your person. After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . We hope this result does not cause any disruption or offence. Feel free to request elaboration on this result with a Member of the Committee. We look forward to your next application and observing how you will grow to hopefully be in a position of being accepted.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.