Not open for further replies.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Name: Holland
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:506528183
Previous Rank: Admin
Date of resignation?: 04/01/2023
Why did you resign?: mainly Because of personal reasons/ life situations I was in. Also Had Important things to focus on one of these was School.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No1707738005305.png
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Warned, All before I joined The Staff Team

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I wanted to let you know that my situation has improved significantly, and I am eager to get involved with the community again. During my time on the staff team, I was dedicated to supporting both the teams and players. However, I do understand that the way I left the community was not ideal. Nevertheless, I want to come back and show my skills and support towards the team.

If there are any questions regarding my personal situation and why I left I'm willing to discuss this in private. ( discord = jamarion )

I will update my vtime during the week
Red line: I was unable to play because of school exams.

Edit 14/02 : Schermafbeelding 2024-02-14 212318.png

Greetings,
Holland / Jamarion

Last edited:

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
- Support

You need to reintegrate into the community before joining back, haven't seen you around

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
- Support

You need to reintegrate into the community before joining back, haven't seen you on at all
yea idk, i saw him on literally an hour ago. Did a 096 test on him

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support

yea idk, i saw him on literally an hour ago. Did a 096 test on him
His CI character is also called "Lost", so if you havent seen him on F he might be on that instead

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support

- Support

You need to reintegrate into the community before joining back, haven't seen you around
They weren't gone for long at all, and I've literally seen them more than you in-game recently, to my knowledge.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022

Resignation withdraw

Waiting for Warn Appeal, and getting more time within the community.​

Status
Not open for further replies.