Your in-game name: Sprucer "RECEPTIONIST"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68641183
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/llolololololobjhl8/
Date of ban: Thu April 20 19:15:15 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM
Who banned you: 1682196675604.png
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: In case this did happen as per the ban, then i do not plan on rdming again ever, as i hadnt for 2-3 weeks in terms of warns otherwise.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Only warned, still active, but close to becoming inactive.

Why should you be unbanned: I think, as far as im aware that i did not kill anyone in rdm fashion but rather as defense against threats and/or being shot at. Problem is there was supposed to be a clip about this, but i was not shown it. (not the staff fault or mine, just did not happen) The clip would show the rdm in question, and is the reason for this here, besides making up for it as well.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I plan on keeping on not breaking rules, like i said, until forever. All my previous warns are almost not active, and i do not wish to rulebreak at any point.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love this server, helping people, the friends there, the mechanics, the countless hours of fun, list goes on, but the ban runs out in barely over a day, and this is more of a record removal appeal more than anything. I also perfectly understand getting told im in the wrong, thats the reason i was reluctant to make an appeal on a minor ban, in case of a blatant denial, unfortunately i was otherwise not able to get the clip. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2023
I was made aware of a clip that was sent, so sorry about this, i did not see it whatsoever, as i was in a discord call as well, lowering and/or muting it meanwhile, so im sorry about it, i will delete the appeal now, i do not know if this counts as appeal attemtpt, regardless i will not reapply for this. Again, thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.